Windows 10: Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly

Discus and support Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A simple function on my various PCs stopped working a few weeks ago. You know when you're watching a video and you want to pause it with the space bar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly

A simple function on my various PCs stopped working a few weeks ago. You know when you're watching a video and you want to pause it with the space bar? Or a resume? It basically stopped working. You hit 'pause' and it tries to but fails. You hit it again and... maybe it rewinds the video ten seconds. This 'behavior' occurs in Firefox and Chrome, which tells me it's a Windows update thing. But is there a keyboard key that may be the culprit?

:)

The Pool Man, Feb 18, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 18, 2019
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly

Command: net stop wuauserv says service is starting or stopping

Hi ! I had some issues with windows update so I looked up some solutions and the one with running commands in cmd is only one but when I run the command: net stop wuauserv , it says the service is starting or stopping and same case is with command : net
    start wuauserv.

I have also tried the troubleshooter and trying to start the service from the list of services but the start stop are disabled and it shows as Stopping.

Please Help !

AfnanAhmad06, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly

1. Lately my spacebars don't start and stop net videos properly - Similar Threads - Lately spacebars don't

2. In Windows 10 the thumbnails on my photos don't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 10 the thumbnails on my photos don't work properly: Hi, Recently bought a new laptop and after transferring all my stuff onto it, the thumbnails on most of my photos (not all) don't display. This doesn't happen to every single photo and some work totally fine. I have tried all the solutions I could find online and none of...
  3. My SpaceBar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SpaceBar doesnt work: After I failed to complete my windows update,my spacebar stopped working.Im using Lenovo V330-15IKB Windows 10 your help will be highly appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-spacebar-doesnt-work/01347a21-238e-4575-a460-2de6f7b9ebd3
  4. Video’s not playing properly

Video’s not playing properly: Hello the video’s on my hard drive only play super zoomed in and without colour but the sound is fine. I can get you tube to work on Chrome but again in Microsoft edge they still play super zoomed in and with no colour. This Happened awhile ago but now I need to use some of...
  5. After an update videos don't play properly

After an update videos don't play properly: I have a windows 10. After the most recent AMD update (I now have the AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics card) videos look really magnified and washed out. I've seen this happen before and I was able to solve it by rolling back the driver to an older version. However, it seems...
  6. HDD read starts very late!!

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD read starts very late!!: Hi there As the title says when booting windows from my main SSD drive, the HDD light only starts flickering about 10/15 minutes from when the windows 10 loading screen with the spinning white dots first appreas. I believe this problem first happened after a BSOD and have...
  7. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...
  8. Minimized windows don't restore properly

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Minimized windows don't restore properly: When I minimize windows to the taskbar they don't all restore properly. They restore off screen and are resized to their smallest size. Like this: [img] I have an old program that centers almost any open window even some minimized ones. Which is the reason I know what's...
  9. Net Use not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use not working properly: Recently upgraded from 7 to 10 (clean install). When I use the net use command it doesn't quite work the same as it used to. In Windows 7 when I would run net use and include credentials, I could put the UNC path into the run command and the folder would open right up. Now...
  10. Video stops and starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Video stops and starts: When I play a video from my disk drive, it stops and starts. When I drag and drop that same video from the disk drive onto my desktop and then play it from the desktop, it plays perfectly. This leads me to suspect that I have some setting wrong or that the disk drive is...