Windows 10: Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag?

Discus and support Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i'm a very sensitive person when it comes to stutters or lags when playing games. My problem is, that my dpc latency doesnt seem to be right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JannikS.1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. JannikS.1 Win User

Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag?

Hello,

i'm a very sensitive person when it comes to stutters or lags when playing games.

My problem is, that my dpc latency doesnt seem to be right and i suspect something wrong with a driver...

I've tested different drivers of nearly anything i can imagine but it didnt help.

I did get high latencys with:

nvlddmkm.sys

ndis.sys

starport.sys

dxkrnl.sys

and "classpnp"? I don't remember what it was called exactly.

I'm uploading my trace right now and hope someone can help me.

It will take a while but i will post the link inhere when ready.

Sincerely

Jannik S.

:)

JannikS.1, Apr 13, 2020
  2. KT17_ Win User

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Apr 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    HELP Latency Issues Windows 10

Hi, if you search for e.g. 'stuttering' or 'latency' using the search box above, you will find other threads posted about latency issues. These are not easy to address - ideally you would see threads marked Solved in the title.

One person who did resolve this found he had to install
    Intel Rapid Storage Driver
    for his SSD (don't know if you've got a SSD).
    And very shortly afterwards, a BIOS update that came out.

E.g. some I found for you:
    Audio crackling due to nvlddmkm.sys Nvidia driver latency issue - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    Terrible DPC Latency - Windows 10 Forums
    Random Stuttering / DPC Latency Nightmare - Windows 10 Forums

Would suggest you search first and see if anything helps, then post back with exactly what you've tried.

dalchina, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

Taskbar can still be clicked when ingame.

Hi,

There may be a need to check out some settings on the PC as well as on the game itself.

That said, please do the following steps first:

• Click on Start and type in Settings on the
      Search
      bar.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar and turn the Lock the taskbar
      to On.
    • Launch the game and see how it goes.
    If the issue is the same, there is also a possibility that there are settings on the InGame that need checking. It would be best to contact the InGame developer and ask about that.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag? - Similar Threads - Latency Issue Stutters

2. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  3. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have stutters ingame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have stutters ingame: So, Im a simple man, I got a PC to play games, but I cant play properly because I have stutters all the time for example in GTA, when im driving fast thorugh the city my framerates drop, and frametimes spike like ****. I was thinking the problem relied on my RAM, because it...
  6. I have stutters ingame

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have stutters ingame: So, Im a simple man, I got a PC to play games, but I cant play properly because I have stutters all the time for example in GTA, when im driving fast thorugh the city my framerates drop, and frametimes spike like ****. I was thinking the problem relied on my RAM, because it...
  7. I have stutters ingame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latency issues and occasional sound stutters: I've been looking everywhere and this is driving me crazy. I have submitted a feedback ticket for it, and have been using DPC Latency Checker. I am worried I am doing more harm than help. Does anyone have tips on how to make this stop? I edit video, and audio so it gets...
  9. latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter: hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive...
  10. Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...