Windows 10: Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

Discus and support Latency issues and occasional sound stutters in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been looking everywhere and this is driving me crazy. I have submitted a feedback ticket for it, and have been using DPC Latency Checker. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bnightwing, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

I've been looking everywhere and this is driving me crazy. I have submitted a feedback ticket for it, and have been using DPC Latency Checker. I am worried I am doing more harm than help. Does anyone have tips on how to make this stop? I edit video, and audio so it gets annoying when I do playback. Not to account for any gameplay. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/Bnightwing
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bnightwing, Apr 30, 2020
  2. mythical Win User

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive ran a test on a program called latencymon and thats all ive got. let me know what tests i should do to help give more information about the problem and i will. ive been having the problem for like half a year now and its pissing me off. heres a picture that might help : (bios is last version btw). also ive gotten a lag that made the pc black screen and audio loop and i had to force restart!
    PARTS:
    amd ryzen 7 3700x
    rx 5700xt nitro +
    2x 1tb samsung qvo
    asus prime pro x470 motherboard
    2x8 3600mhz gskill ram

Latency issues and occasional sound stutters [​IMG]

mythical, May 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 23, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

High latency/sound stuttering with ndis.sys driver

Hi, please feel free to search the forum for 'stuttering' 'pop' 'crackle'
    and advanced search for LatencyMon (by Resplendence, freeware) in posts.

As far as I've noted, some- far from all- experience this. Some may have driver issues with older devices. Some may need to use older drivers. Not proving easy to resolve.

Here are some I found for you:
    Solved Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes - Windows 10 Forums
    Random Stuttering / DPC Latency Nightmare - Windows 10 Forums
    Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files - Windows 10 Forums
    PC lagging and stuttering during network traffic (Win 10) - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

1. Latency issues and occasional sound stutters - Similar Threads - Latency issues occasional

2. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  3. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter: hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive...
  6. Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latency Issue - Stutters ingame, inputlag?: Hello, i'm a very sensitive person when it comes to stutters or lags when playing games. My problem is, that my dpc latency doesnt seem to be right and i suspect something wrong with a driver... I've tested different drivers of nearly anything i can imagine but it didnt...
  7. sound latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound latency issues: my laptop is a lenovo y530-ICH . I have serious sound latency issues. I have updated all drivers of software and hardware, set battery to performance, reinstalled Windows , disabled various applications , reinstalled drivers , made full scans, tried third party software, no...
  8. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  9. Occasional mouse stutter

Occasional mouse stutter: I'm not great at explaining things, but what's happening is when I move my mouse across the screen, it occasionally freezes for under a second, and in games the entire game freezes and sound stops during that small time. It doesn't only happen when I'm in games, it also...
  10. High latency/sound stuttering with ndis.sys driver

High latency/sound stuttering with ndis.sys driver: I was wondering if anyone found a solution for a high latency issue with intel's ethernet drivers and windows 10 which results in ndis.sys driver producing stuttering? It's a known issue which became worse with the release of windows 10 and apparently the only solution so far...