Windows 10: Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/serefafc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7amou/latency_issues_windows_10_version_1909/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serefafc, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909

/u/serefafc, Apr 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Apr 24, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909

1. Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - Latency issues version

2. Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909: Hello all... With the latest Windows 10 security update for version 1909, it would not install. It ran through the long process of installing, then rebooted, but then got the screen image that changes were being rolled back because the update did not take place. Tried it...
  3. Dark Mode Issue - Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Issue - Windows 10 Version 1909: Hi, there seems to be an issue with dark mode. The text appears to be black in Control Panel - Programs - Programs and Features While in light mode, no such issue exists. The issue with the text persist in this area when in Dark Mode [ATTACH]...
  4. network connectivity issues in window 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connectivity issues in window 10 version 1909: i recently updated the wireless lan driver in hp support assistant but after installing i am facing network issues in laptop HP Laptop 15-da0xxx please reply me about the resolution or is issue in network i connected...
  5. Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.: Hey all, Hope someone can help me with this, please see my attachment. Getting a unhappy face on my program menu. The main difference with my PC is that I use a custom theme for my Windows, however when I removed my theme I still had the unhappy face. It's not a huge...
  6. Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency: Hi everyone. Is there any fix for this dpc issue ? I literally tried evertyhing but nothing fixed the issue, people said Windows 10 1909 version was the problem. Is there anyway to downgrade to an older version or something like that ? it's really annoying since the dpc...
  7. Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909: I have an HP All-in-One 23-q012 Desktop running Windows 10 Version 1909. I have a problem with it viewing video clips. It looks normal until you hit the play symbol and then it goes to a largely zoomed in picture that is completely unrecognizable. However, the audio is...
  8. windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue: Back in mid 2019 , when microsoft updated with the new 1909 windows 10 version, I couldn't mirror my display to my smart TV. Before that when they had the 1903 installed , I had no issues what so ever. I had to call tech and get them to help me reinstall the 1903 version so...
  9. Still experiencing high DPC latency issues on version 1909.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still experiencing high DPC latency issues on version 1909.: Been having this issue since 1903, and I updated to 1909 just last night and the problem still persists. LatencyMon points the issue towards audio related problems and says that ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys are the main culprits. I am honestly thinking of downgrading to an...
  10. Windows 10 PRO version 1909 Activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 PRO version 1909 Activation issues: I have a problem with the activation. I already bought 2 product keys for Windows 10 PRO an none of them is working. I bought a new laptop and downloaded a ISO installation file for Win10 over the official Microsoft website. I installed it over a bootable usb drive and wanted...