Windows 10: latency win 10

Discus and support latency win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, it is incredible, but I have a Dell 5593 i7 pc and I am having latency problems with Serato dj programs, it jumps that the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarceloNavatta, Jun 21, 2020.

1. latency win 10

hello, it is incredible, but I have a Dell 5593 i7 pc and I am having latency problems with Serato dj programs, it jumps that the problem is Wdf01000.sys, revealed by latencymon. I already happened with an hp i5. How can you help me? I can not be selling and buying laptops at all times!

:)

MarceloNavatta, Jun 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Jun 21, 2020
  3. bowzin Win User
    Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Thanks MClark1, appreciate the response. I will try your steps 1 and 2. Ive done a lot alrdy but cant hurt!

Win 10 is an embarrassing joke for low-latency audio, like all previous versions before. Microsoft should continue to be embarrassed and ashamed, we should not just "accept" that this is how it will always be.

For example the first thing any audio company has to do with Windows is bypass it entirely and use ASIO. Wow, nice OS Windows, tip top. Pathetic.

bowzin, Jun 21, 2020
  4. MClark.1 Win User

latency win 10

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi Bowzin, after two days searching I (think) finally solved it, my highest latency is 0,49ms now. 1) Download Driver Booster 5 and update all drivers, even if you have done this manually at device manager. BIOS, mouse, everything.

2) I followed all steps at Audient web page regarding latency: power plan, HD and SSD properties, etc.

Thats it, I now plan to reduce it even more, but this is a huge step. I made several test while updating drivers and each time it threw a different driver problem with latency above 1,5ms.

MClark.1, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

latency win 10

1. latency win 10 - Similar Threads - latency

2. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  3. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  4. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  5. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  6. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  7. storport.sys high latency

storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  8. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latency: Hello, I have a new laptop with windows and I connect DJ software to the laptop. I’m having issues with the sound crackling when connecting.The software company asked me to perform latency tests which have come back and have issues. This seems to be a problem with the...
  10. Latency

Latency: Hello, I have a new laptop with windows and I connect DJ software to the laptop. I’m having issues with the sound crackling when connecting.The software company asked me to perform latency tests which have come back and have issues. This seems to be a problem with the...