Windows 10: LatencyMon

Discus and support LatencyMon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I just updated Windows 10 1909. I ran LatencyMon and got a bunch of errors. I have attached screenshots of the error messages in the order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gfd, Dec 6, 2019.

1. GFD
    gfd Win User

LatencyMon

Greetings,

I just updated Windows 10 1909. I ran LatencyMon and got a bunch of errors. I have attached screenshots of the error messages in the order they appeared.

I was able to run the program when I was on 1903. I can't say for certain that it is the OS upgrade that caused this. I haven't run LatencyMon for a couple of months.

This dialogue

LatencyMon [​IMG]

and this

LatencyMon [​IMG]

opened after I started the program but before the UI opened.

The last dialogue(below) appeared after the UI opened and I attempted to start the analysis.

LatencyMon [​IMG]

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,
    Graham

:)

2. fireberd Win User

USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

Popping, crackling, etc has been a fairly common complaint back to Win 7 days. There is no "one fix" for it, except Wi-Fi is a known cause in many cases. Suggest you download and run the free Resplendence Latency Mon program as a first step. See what it says.
    Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

fireberd, Dec 6, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    DPC Latency while using LatencyMon

Stop making new threads for the same issue. You're not even showing us anything to do with LatencyMon, just a services tab. Use one of your previous threads for help.

Just report the post/thread please.

*You did. *Big Grin LatencyMon :D

erocker, Dec 6, 2019
  4. TwinDenis Win User

LatencyMon

Stutter in-Game When Loading Assets (Latencymon)(Hard Pagefaults)

did both in the past, the fact is I happen to have it open at the time.

Here is an image of my HDD specs, according to intel rapid storage enterprise.
    http://postimg.org/image/ym95h0ga3/
    the first controller has 1 available disk , the second one has 0. and generally all 0.

here is my cpu-z export. Here are the exported list of cpu-z
    http://www.filedropp...pceeeedecece-pc

TwinDenis, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

LatencyMon

1. LatencyMon - Similar Threads - LatencyMon

2. Audio droppouts on windows 11, LatencyMon seems to point to ACPI.sys, but I can't fix it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio droppouts on windows 11, LatencyMon seems to point to ACPI.sys, but I can't fix it....: I bought this laptop specifically to make and perform music live a few months ago, however I'm running into small hiccups, audio drop outs etc. when I run Reaper, Traktor, Reaktor, or even just watching youtube videos. I've done the obvious, like play with the buffer...
  3. Audio droppouts on windows 11, LatencyMon seems to point to ACPI.sys, but I can't fix it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio droppouts on windows 11, LatencyMon seems to point to ACPI.sys, but I can't fix it....: I bought this laptop specifically to make and perform music live a few months ago, however I'm running into small hiccups, audio drop outs etc. when I run Reaper, Traktor, Reaktor, or even just watching youtube videos. I've done the obvious, like play with the buffer...
  4. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  5. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  6. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon

Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon: I was wondering does anybody have any recommendation onto lower latency like what to run and what not to run. What should stay one and what stay off....
  8. Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon: I was wondering does anybody have any recommendation onto lower latency like what to run and what not to run. What should stay one and what stay off....
  9. latencymon question, about latency

latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...
  10. latencymon question, about latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latency mon for window 10