Windows 10: LatencyMon

Discus and support LatencyMon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I just updated Windows 10 1909. I ran LatencyMon and got a bunch of errors. I have attached screenshots of the error messages in the order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gfd, Dec 6, 2019.

1. GFD
    gfd Win User

LatencyMon

Greetings,

I just updated Windows 10 1909. I ran LatencyMon and got a bunch of errors. I have attached screenshots of the error messages in the order they appeared.

I was able to run the program when I was on 1903. I can't say for certain that it is the OS upgrade that caused this. I haven't run LatencyMon for a couple of months.

This dialogue

LatencyMon [​IMG]

and this

LatencyMon [​IMG]

opened after I started the program but before the UI opened.

The last dialogue(below) appeared after the UI opened and I attempted to start the analysis.

LatencyMon [​IMG]

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,
    Graham

:)

2. fireberd Win User

USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

Popping, crackling, etc has been a fairly common complaint back to Win 7 days. There is no "one fix" for it, except Wi-Fi is a known cause in many cases. Suggest you download and run the free Resplendence Latency Mon program as a first step. See what it says.
    Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

fireberd, Dec 6, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    DPC Latency while using LatencyMon

Stop making new threads for the same issue. You're not even showing us anything to do with LatencyMon, just a services tab. Use one of your previous threads for help.

Just report the post/thread please.

*You did. *Big Grin LatencyMon :D

erocker, Dec 6, 2019
  4. TwinDenis Win User

LatencyMon

Stutter in-Game When Loading Assets (Latencymon)(Hard Pagefaults)

did both in the past, the fact is I happen to have it open at the time.

Here is an image of my HDD specs, according to intel rapid storage enterprise.
    http://postimg.org/image/ym95h0ga3/
    the first controller has 1 available disk , the second one has 0. and generally all 0.

here is my cpu-z export. Here are the exported list of cpu-z
    http://www.filedropp...pceeeedecece-pc

TwinDenis, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

LatencyMon

1. LatencyMon - Similar Threads - LatencyMon

2. Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...
  3. Windows 10 Stuttering issues (LatencyMon stats included)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuttering issues (LatencyMon stats included): So over the past few weeks my computer has slowly but surely gotten worse with these fps drops and stuttering spikes. Whether im gaming or just browsing the internet I it happens so frequently now. I have scattered the internet for answers and have tried many different...
  4. Loud popping sound from time to time (Latencymon report included)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud popping sound from time to time (Latencymon report included): Hi, Some sound issues have been stressing me out. I just solved the "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" error by disabling startups, at least for now. But there's another one, the loud popping/clicking sound that occurs every few minutes. I followed some guides...
  5. Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence: Came across this app the other day and was curious what if any opinion you all had of this software. Actually I am more interested in if there is a "video" equivalent app that does the same thing for video ie. measure possible video latency problems. TIA....
  6. Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon: Could this somehow be related to USB drivers? I have the ASUS Sabertooth Z87 mobo and noticed that my USB drivers seem to be all mixed around; I just need help with basic fixings.l Thanks! [img] 88327

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latency mon for window 10