Windows 10: Latest 1909 updates .

Discus and support Latest 1909 updates . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone else had numerous apps suspended by the latest 1909 windows 10 update , including the update on March 1 2020. Microsoft store , mail, edge,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TotaledSnow5869, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Latest 1909 updates .

Has anyone else had numerous apps suspended by the latest 1909 windows 10 update , including the update on March 1 2020. Microsoft store , mail, edge, cortana, WinRT OOP server ,windows shell experience host , Money and other apps are inaccessible and when attempts are made to get online help a message that may or probably is not from MS comes up saying “ Oops there is a problem we are working on it” Try again later. Well I have been patient for 8 days . I am reluctant to go back to the previous version in case it exacerbates the problem. Any ideas?

:)

TotaledSnow5869, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Latest 1909 updates . :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Stevenvv# Win User

Latest 1909 updates .

Windows 10 1903 1909 repeated failure to update

Well would't you know it. I did everything, every step, all the suggestions, months of failed downloads and was going to wipe everything tomorrow and start again, but remembered I hadn't tried your suggestion of updating to 1809 before 1903/09, and blow
    me down, but it's updated to 1809 with ease!

I have yet to dare to try and get it to update to 1909 but it's the 1st progress in months, so thanks.

Stevenvv#, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Latest 1909 updates .

1. Latest 1909 updates . - Similar Threads - Latest 1909 updates

2. Not able to update from 1909 to latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to update from 1909 to latest: Dear sirI am not able to update from 1909 to latest version.1. I have tried to update from media creation tool to install latest version but got error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Screenshot attached.2. Tried all the troubleshooters but no luck.Kind helpThanks and regards...
  3. Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze: I'm having to restart a couple of times a day. submitted by /u/k3v1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h90ok5/latest_1909_updates_are_causing_my_laptop_to/
  4. Latest Windows 10 update from 1909

Latest Windows 10 update from 1909: Hi, got the latest update from build 1909 . After installation , internet connection keeps dropping out . Managed to roll back to previous version 1909, everything seems to be working OK again . Anyone else had problems ? Managed to put off further updates till July . Am I...
  5. The latest update for Windows 10 1909

The latest update for Windows 10 1909: I updated my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and after the update after 2 years ran the update last night now I'm having this problem.. When I go to Activate Windows I'm getting an Error Code: 0X803F7001 That they can't reactivate my device because they can't find my...
  6. Windows 10 latest update 1909

Windows 10 latest update 1909: Since I updated, I can't open File Explorer or Task Manager. I can click and see that there open small view off taskbar, yet I can't get it to actually open up so I can use it. I've done a restore back to version 10 1809 and everything works fine. The computer even runs...
  7. Latest windows update 1909 broken some features.

Latest windows update 1909 broken some features.: Hey people, Since the latest update, The Action Center stopped working - Whenever I press the Action Center button at the bottom right corner of my screen, it pops up and just disappears as if it crashed. As well as Snip & Sketch just freezes my system, there's still audio...
  8. Unable to Update to the Latest Version of Windows 1909

Unable to Update to the Latest Version of Windows 1909: I'm starting a new thread to seek help since the original has had no progress. I'm currently running 1803, and have been attempting to update since last May 1903, and again since last November 1909. Solutions I've tried: Manual installation Updating drivers Running the...
  9. Updating to the latest November 1909 update

Updating to the latest November 1909 update: Here recently, my laptop just got fixed due to a major screen issue from the inside itself. I've been needing the November 1909 update for quite a while now and can't seem to install it. I would use the HP Update Assistant to get the update. 8 gigabytes needed to download the...
  10. Unable to update to latest version of Windows (1909)

Unable to update to latest version of Windows (1909): Currently running 1803, and I've been attempting to update to 1903 since its release in May and now to 1909 for the last month. The updates download normally in the Windows Update setting, and get to about 84% installation before throwing an Error 0x80070003. Solutions...