Windows 10: Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices.

Discus and support Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Say in the latest 21296 and last 3 flights, all the DVB devices like DVB-S2 and DVB-C devices can't be initialized. Anyone knows how to get around this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerenceLan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices.

Say in the latest 21296 and last 3 flights, all the DVB devices like DVB-S2 and DVB-C devices can't be initialized. Anyone knows how to get around this issue?

:)

TerenceLan, Jan 24, 2021

2. N96 and DVB-T/ H

I had some old/incorrect information about DVB-T. (Video being MPEG1/2, antenna requirements, etc.)

The newer specs for DVB-T would make it possible to put a receiver in a portable device like LG and others have done.

In a sense the new DVB-T standard is very similar to DVB-H.

el_loco---01, Jan 24, 2021
  3. DVB-T on Symbian^3

Hi, is there any way to wach DVB-T (not DVB-H) on new Symbian ^3 devices?

paulibox---01, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices.

N96 and DVB-T/ H

In the UK the DVB-T Signal is only operating at half power at the moment, until the digital switch off, otherwise OFCOM fear that the Digital Signal may bleed over the adjacent analogue signals and cause it to interfere.

As for DVB-H at the moment its a non starter in the UK, DVB-T is almost dead in the water as it is with DVB-T2 around the corner being able to do more and carry high def, extra hardware required meaning that a software update will not suffice, DVB-T2 also is
    designed with the Mobile device in mind as DVB-T was not. BBC, ITV etc have already agreed to convert UK Multiplex B to DVB-T2 Expect a Second Digital Switchover Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices. :(

Shunts...

shuntfield---01, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices.

1. Latest 21H2 flights can't initialize DVB devices. - Similar Threads - Latest 21H2 flights

2. Can't Update To 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update To 21H2: I need some serious help, I haven't been able to update my computer for over 6 months 8/10/21 was my last update, and it really needs an update now. I can't get windows update to even find what it needs to update tonothing happens after it searches, and after looking at...
  3. Can't Update To 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Update To 21H2: I need some serious help, I haven't been able to update my computer for over 6 months 8/10/21 was my last update, and it really needs an update now. I can't get windows update to even find what it needs to update tonothing happens after it searches, and after looking at...
  4. Can't Update To 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  6. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  7. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 LATEST UPDATE: JUST DOWNLOADED UPDATE 1.10.8.1 FOR MSFS 2020. I'M FINDING THAT THE ARTIFICIAL HORIZON IN THE AIRBUS A320 COCKPIT[ATTACH]IS NOT WORKING. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  9. My older HP p7-1254 has issue with a DVB-T usb device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My older HP p7-1254 has issue with a DVB-T usb device: I have to constantly reinstall libusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0) driver for my USB device, windows will just pop up and say it doesnt recognize my NooElc USB device anymore. It might run 10 min or 18 hrs. This is the only USB that I have A problem with*Sad 46245
  10. unable to initialize device PRN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to initialize device PRN: Hi- I am beginner and was trying to follow a tutorial using the command line on Windows 10. Started well, but now I am stumped when I use the print function. I keep getting the message "unable to initialize device PRN" and none of the discussions threads on the web...