Windows 10: Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Discus and support Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released [​IMG]
    Information WHQL version: 18.10
    Release Date: February 12th 2018

Description:
    Supports Windows 7/10 for
    • 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors
    • AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor
    • AMD X370 Chipset
    • AMD B350 Chipset
    • AMD A320 Chipset
    Windows 10 only for
    • AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processor
    • AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor with Radeon Vega Graphics
    • AMD X399 Chipset
    Package Includes:
    • AMD Chipset Drivers
    • AMD Ryzen™ Balanced Power Plan

32-bit AMD Chipset Drivers Download

64-bit AMD Chipset Drivers Download

:)

Brink, Jul 8, 2015

2. matshitadvd-ram uj8b0 dvd drive not working after upgrade to windows 10

Thank you so much mysonjayson1132012 !

Had tried almost every other way but your solution worked, and it was very simple.

AMD doesn't let you link directly to download files, so as you said in other post its the 50 MB AMD Chipset Drivers you need to download. From this url the download file is a bit easier to find

Chipset

NAME FILE SIZE REVISION NUMBER RELEASE DATE
    DOWNLOAD LINK

AMD Chipset Drivers 50 MB 15.7.1 7/29/2015
    *DOWNLOAD

Description:

Supports Windows 10/8.1/7 (32-bit & 64-bit)

Package Includes:

AMD Chipset Drivers

AMD AHCI Driver

AMD USB 3.0 Driver

AMD SB7xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB8xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB9xx RAID Drivers

AMD A-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers

AMD E-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers

8e31ad89-0e21-44fe-9707-b91a4f423aa4, Jul 8, 2015
  3. [BSOD] - DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff80fb64161a1, fffff802b1b26df8, fffff802b1b26630}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tcpip.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tcpip.sys

Motheboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P

Bios version: F6f

Bios Date: 12/10/2014

Your Device running on the latest BIOS version. Newer BIOS version not available from the Manufacturer.

Try to update the Chipset driver for AMD 970 Chipset Series. If not help,
    The cause is probably different Manufacturer or part number of the memory modules or outdated BIOS version.

Check the memory modules part numbers with CPU-Z third party software.

cpu-z_1.79-en.exe

AMD Chipset Drivers

REVISION NUMBER: 17.10

RELEASE DATE: 4/28/2017

amd-chipset-drivers-software-17.10rcp22-apr27.exe

IT Guy Viki, Jul 8, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

My AHCI drivers are completely screwed, even after those updates AHCI is still from 2006 and slowed SSDs to a crawl. USB3 drivers installed just fine, they were missing from windows installation. AMD will have to play some catch up with their drivers.

CountMike, Jul 16, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    Thanks Shawn !

*Smile

Vladimir, Jul 16, 2015
  6. wase4711 Win User
    how do you open the amd catalyst control center interface now? I dont see anywhere to access it

thanks

wase4711, Jul 17, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Should be on taskbar with Hidden icons and/or on right click menu on desktop.

CountMike, Jul 17, 2015
  8. wase4711 Win User

its not on the right click menu, and hidden in the taskbar tray is the amd gaming control center, not the catalyst control center..
    I had uxtheme installed, and I think that borked it; I uninstalled uxtheme app, cleaned cache and registry, and rebooted but its not on the right click menu any more..any idea on how to get it back, or to open it another way?

thanks!*Wink

wase4711, Jul 17, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks Shawn.. getting it now.

BunnyJ, Jul 17, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    It should be in: C:> Program files (x86) > AMD > ATI.ace > Core-Static > CCC.exe.

CountMike, Jul 17, 2015
  11. wase4711 Win User
    yeah, thanks man, unfortunately, it wont open or run..
    am tempted to use system restore, and go back a couple of days when I know it worked, but not sure if system restore actually works yet..

wase4711, Jul 17, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    Might be better to reinstall drivers than. System restore gets turned off (at least for me) after every update and I have to turn it on manually for C: /disk.

CountMike, Jul 17, 2015
  13. wase4711 Win User

I tried to reinstall the drivers, but its a no go so far..
    My system update shows a couple of restores that should work, I just dont know if system restore is actually reliable at this point, and I have an otherwise perfect install going now..

wase4711, Jul 17, 2015
  14. CountMike New Member
    I didn't have any problems with system restore, just make sure any antivirus other than WD is not running.

CountMike, Jul 17, 2015
  15. Latram Win User
    MY achi dont want to install at all. it shows the standad version of windows 10 not the amd.

Latram, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Chipset

2. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  3. AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows: Recently re-built my gaming pc with the following, however I am having issues with either windows 10 or a driver issue I am here hoping someone can give some information or guidance on this. Specs 5900x MSI X570 Godlike latest bios, and reset NOTHING Changed Asus 2080ti...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...

Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...: On 07th May 2020, intel inc released the latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 public with setup.exe including .inf file. location of the inf is E:\chipset-10.1.18383.8213-public-mup\DriverFiles\production\Windows10-x64 You can install in two ways. 01 by executing...
  6. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  7. Amd chipset question

Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  8. Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest AMD Drivers Crashing: Hi guys I have an issue with the latest AMD Drivers on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Whenever I have the Crimson edition or 15.++ drivers (15.3 onwards) it crashes or gives a BSOD. The crash occurs repeatedly once you reach the desktop screen until you hit a BSOD but sometimes it...
  9. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate: anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e 10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard...
  10. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...