Windows 10: Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Discus and support Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY achi dont want to install at all. it shows the standad version of windows 10 not the amd. Look for this driver:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Jul 8, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Look for this driver: AMD-Catalyst-15.7-SB-SATA-AHCI-Win10-Win8.1-Win7 and if necessary install AHCI drivers manually from Device manager.

CountMike, Jul 24, 2015
  2. Latram Win User

Have that file but dont show up in the installer at all

Latram, Jul 24, 2015
  3. CountMike New Member
    Why, is there a problem with SSD speed ?

CountMike, Jul 24, 2015
  4. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Slartybart, Jul 25, 2015
  5. PaulGo Win User
    AMD Chipset Drivers 42 MB Crimson Edition 15.12 12/17/2015 Description:
    Supports Windows 10/8.1/7 (64​-bit)

Chipset

PaulGo, Dec 17, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you Paul. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Dec 17, 2015
  7. cognus Win User
    guys, are these dev drivers NOT being picked up by the Windows Update processes for auto install?

secondly: is there any advantage to installing this package for older A-series APU's? The SATA performance in particular on older systems is lousy, and one is better off with the Microsoft AHCI std drvr - has been proven over and over. this seems to be the 'default' now in Windows 10 update. the amd driver is to be avoided. The only other dev driver that might be of use that I know of in the package is the usb filter but not sure ....

cognus, Jan 3, 2016
  8. cognus Win User

FWIW: mild relief.... the package does not work on the venerable old X120E. Chipset info AMD FCH (Hudson-1) + SB810/SB850
    installs the installer, does not detect anything, does not install anything. Does not report any errors but reads back boilerplate "All Software & Drivers Installed" [not]. Report/log: No Components Installed.
    I dumped it. At least it uninstalled cleanly.

cognus, Jan 6, 2016
  9. As of now my PC is running okay. But, if I ever needed to update my Chipset driver, would the Crimson Edition (Version : 15:12) be the one for me?

Jesse Williams, Jan 21, 2016
  10. CountMike New Member
    Depends on chipset, should be fine with 9xx.

CountMike, Jan 22, 2016
  11. Pijany82 Win User
    Hello. I'm looking for the latest drivers for my motherboard ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO / USB3
    I have a problem with sound. During recording, the sound slightly games wheezes, buzzes.
    Quite often there is also an error of applications. "The program has stopped working" Frequently this is it.

Pijany82, Jan 25, 2016
  12. stormy13 Win User
    Welcome to the Seven Forums.

Sounds more like you need to install/update the audio driver then the chipset (which was never part of the chipset drivers on an AMD based motherboard). From the specs of the motherboard this is what you need,

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums

stormy13, Jan 25, 2016
  13. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

16.7.3 was updated some time ago. *Nerd

Maybe it would be worth mentioning, that AMD SATA driver has to be installed manually, for whatever reason.

Choose: Browse my computer - Let me pick ... - Have disk - Path:

C:\AMD\Radeon-Crimson-16.7.3-SB-SATA-AHCI-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-64Bit\Packages\Drivers\SBDrv\hseries\AHCI\WB64A

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released [​IMG]

When I installed AMD SATA driver, my Windows started to boot about 5 times faster.

TairikuOkami, Aug 28, 2016
  14. Tom886 Win User
    New AMD chipset drivers for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (v16.8.3)
    32-bit: Chipset

64-bit: Chipset

Tom886, Aug 31, 2016
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you Tom. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Chipset

2. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  3. AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows: Recently re-built my gaming pc with the following, however I am having issues with either windows 10 or a driver issue I am here hoping someone can give some information or guidance on this. Specs 5900x MSI X570 Godlike latest bios, and reset NOTHING Changed Asus 2080ti...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...

Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...: On 07th May 2020, intel inc released the latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 public with setup.exe including .inf file. location of the inf is E:\chipset-10.1.18383.8213-public-mup\DriverFiles\production\Windows10-x64 You can install in two ways. 01 by executing...
  6. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  7. Amd chipset question

Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  8. Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest AMD Drivers Crashing: Hi guys I have an issue with the latest AMD Drivers on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Whenever I have the Crimson edition or 15.++ drivers (15.3 onwards) it crashes or gives a BSOD. The crash occurs repeatedly once you reach the desktop screen until you hit a BSOD but sometimes it...
  9. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate: anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e 10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard...
  10. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...