Windows 10: Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Discus and support Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New AMD Crimson chipset driver 16.9.2 available. See first post for more details. *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

New AMD Crimson chipset driver 16.9.2 available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

New AMD chipset driver 16.12.2 available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Feb 8, 2017
  3. FerchogtX Win User
    Just as a heads up, if you upgrade your chipset drivers, the latest version now removes the tbaseprovisioning.exe process that older versions used for the Procesor Secure Tecnologies they talk in their websites, is no longer needed according to AMD's readme.

Seems that adds some stability, as well as finally removing some crashes (at least I hope so)

FerchogtX, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Kyle Win User

Is it worth the effort to update the chipset drivers?

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey Kyle, *Smile

I would recommend to read the release notes. New versions will usually fix issues, but can also have its own set of known issues. It really depends on how it affects you if it is worth it or not.

Brink, Sep 10, 2017
  6. Kyle Win User
    What's up, buddy? How you been?

I'll have a check and see. Hopefully it doesn't cause any issue but my USB device system file keeps crashing sometimes and then causes my network drivers to stop working as well. (including the onboard LAN controller)

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Doing good so far. I hope you are as well.

Brink, Sep 10, 2017
  8. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

New AMD X370 Chipset driver: Chipset

Where can i find the release notes btw? Was unable to find them.

hurricane28, Dec 12, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Dec 12, 2017
  10. NP man, do you happen to know where i can find the release notes? I would like to know what they changed if possible. I feel that my system runs a tad smoother and more responsive too.

hurricane28, Dec 12, 2017
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I haven't seen any available at AMD yet.

Brink, Dec 12, 2017
  12. CountMike New Member
    Drivers are there, at that address, it's AMD site. Chipset

Downloaded them and took few tries to install (clean install) but now troubles. Chipset driver works OK, no performance loss but it also severely crippled my new "Adrenalin" GPU drivers for RX 460. Tried to reinstall Adrenalin but it refuses to update and lets me install only 17.12.1 (Relive) drivers for it.
    Something's rotten in the kingdom of AMD !!!

CountMike, Dec 13, 2017
  13. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Weird man, didn't have any issues at all.. Perhaps deleting the AMD folder helps? I had some problems with previous AMD chipset driver and i decided to remove the AMD folder and its working perfectly again.

hurricane28, Dec 13, 2017
  14. CountMike New Member
    Yes, I had to do it from AMD folder and it worked like that. Only difference is that I have GPU by AMD and looks like it doesn't work with newest, "Adrenalin (17.4.1) driver but only with an earlier, (17.12.1) driver. Maybe they will fix it soon.
    As you have Nvidia GPU, you are not affected.

CountMike, Dec 13, 2017
  15. stormy13 Win User
    Not sure what to tell you guys, it installed no problem for me and I have both AMD chipset and GPU. The chipset installer did detect the GPU driver (Adrenaline) as well as the HDMI audio driver, but left both alone,

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released [​IMG]

You can also see the 5 that did gat updated/installed.

stormy13, Dec 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Chipset

2. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  3. AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD 5900x Chipset Drivers Causing Explorer.exe hang ups / crashes Latest Windows: Recently re-built my gaming pc with the following, however I am having issues with either windows 10 or a driver issue I am here hoping someone can give some information or guidance on this. Specs 5900x MSI X570 Godlike latest bios, and reset NOTHING Changed Asus 2080ti...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...

Intel INC released latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 to the public for windows 10...: On 07th May 2020, intel inc released the latest chipset driver v 10.1.18383.8213 public with setup.exe including .inf file. location of the inf is E:\chipset-10.1.18383.8213-public-mup\DriverFiles\production\Windows10-x64 You can install in two ways. 01 by executing...
  6. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  7. Amd chipset question

Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  8. Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest AMD Drivers Crashing: Hi guys I have an issue with the latest AMD Drivers on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Whenever I have the Crimson edition or 15.++ drivers (15.3 onwards) it crashes or gives a BSOD. The crash occurs repeatedly once you reach the desktop screen until you hit a BSOD but sometimes it...
  9. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate: anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e 10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard...
  10. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...