Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi and welcome. Which video card is that ? I haven't had CCC or driver problems on any W 10 version since 14.2 Omega drivers. Right now, original MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Thank you for your fast response. Graphic card is ATI RADEON HD4850. Latest vesion of catalyst which supports my card is one for windows 8 (there is no win10 version). Windows 10 version on the other hand, doesn't support my card. Windows installed driver for my card, and card itself works great. But I have a problem with that extended screen (TV), because I must change video format to PAL (BG) and I don't know how to do that other than with CCC, which doesn't work.

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

milan64586, Jul 28, 2015

2. Just downloaded the new Windows 10 AMD 15.7.1 drivers and everything works perfectly.

BrownianMotion, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Longhaul Win User
    Hello and thank you. I am running an AMD Radeon HD6450 card, and had upgraded to the newest drivers (15.7). I have rolled back to the older version (15.2) and rebooted. Both screens worked fine through BIOS booting, and the Win10 initialization screen, but as soon as Win10 launched, DVI screen (primary) went dark with error message, nothing visible on VGA screen (secondary). I have DVI disconnected so I can access the system. D/Cing VGA and running DVI is a no-go, as it seems the system isn't recognizing the DVI connection on the card.

Longhaul, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Catalyst 15.7.1 is up over at AMD.com.

SlackerITGuy, Jul 28, 2015
  5. The only problem I am having with the 15.7.1 drivers is that my laptop crashes and I get a blue screen when I connect it to my TV via HDMI. Is anyone else having this issue?

BrownianMotion, Jul 29, 2015
  6. As I heard there wont be drivers for HD4 series and below but those Microsoft's working perfect. Same thing here with me.

johnnybgood, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Yes driver works, but how would you change video format to PAL (BG) without using catalyst control center, which isn't supported for HD 4xxx?

milan64586, Jul 29, 2015
  8. Skylar Win User

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi guys, need some help here,

I upgraded to Win 10 yesterday on my PC and after installation was finished i discovered that my old screen resolution was gone. I have a 24" Dell monitor and i always used the 1920x1200 resolution in Win 7 but now i can't get it back.
    My graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 5400 and i have downloaded the latest driver from AMD but still i can't find the old resolution in Windows settings. My current max resolution is 1600x1200 in windows settings.

The driver is version 15.200.1062.1002 and is dated 2015-07-15. Windows says this is the latest driver fro the card.

Why doesn't the 1920x1200 resolution show up under settings?

Skylar, Jul 29, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
    Do you have Catalyst Control Center ? If you do try turning EDID on or off.

CountMike, Jul 29, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    AMD has update utility for drivers: Download Drivers
    if anybody has troubles with drivers by MS, this one should find proper drivers.

CountMike, Jul 29, 2015
  11. Skylar Win User
    Yes, i do have it but for some strange reason i can't start the program. When i try to open CCC i get an error message saying: "AMD CCC cannot be started. There are currently no settings that can be configured using AMD CCC."

Skylar, Jul 29, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    Let me look around, I'm sure I had just a CCC somewhere that worked when I had problems with it. In mean time, check if yyou have CCC in the right click menu on the desktop, some times it worked from there.

CountMike, Jul 30, 2015
  13. Longhaul Win User

And I tried that too. Still only sees VGA, no DVI. I've gone back to Win7 until it gets sorted out.

Longhaul, Jul 30, 2015
  14. So I think the 15.7.1 drivers may not be HDCP compliant.

I've inquired about a problem I've had since updating to Windows 10 and the 15.7.1 drivers regarding my laptop getting a "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" error when attempting to connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI.

Now, I get an error in Cyberlink PowerDVD 14 saying that I cannot watch blu ray discs due to lack of HDCP compliance. Cyberlink BD Advisor says my graphics drivers are not HDCP compliant.

I had no problem doing either of the aforementioned in Windows 8.1 with the Omega drivers.

BrownianMotion, Jul 30, 2015
  15. Skylar Win User
    Yes, the CCC icon is present both from right-click menu and from lower right corner on the desktop. Still gives me the error message if i try to open from there.
    I googled the error and found many others with the same issue, however, i couldn't find a real solution to the problem. Not even on AMD own forums. Very strange.

Skylar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Radeon

2. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  3. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  6. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  7. Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?: Hello, I own a Radeon RX 550 GPU,and I would like to know which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable for Win 10 64 bit? The old Crimson or the new Adrenalin? Please help me. 180530
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703