Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My laptop uses an AMD E1-1200 APU, which has a Radeon HD 7310M graphics unit, and is now running Windows 10 x64. And here's my story: - 15.7.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

After installing 15.6 everything worked fine. I had the exact same problems as you had thank you so much.

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Aug 3, 2015

2. Thanks for the quote, I have actually missed that post before, helped mine 6480G as well.

TairikuOkami, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Nothing but issues with these drivers, will not detect dual monitors, big issues.....rolling back for now

On my other machine its fine no trouble at all with AMD vid driver....go figur*Coole

python134r, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

AMD released an update to the 15.7.1 package. Just download from the exact same place you downloaded the original 15.7.1 package. You'll see driver version 15.200.1062.1003 after you install it, as follows:

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

BrownianMotion, Aug 6, 2015
  5. lolcocks Win User
    Thanks for the information.I will test them with a few games and report back.Apart from that I have gotten 3 BSODs for memory_management so far since I installed Windows.Cannot tell if these drivers are responsible for it.

lolcocks, Aug 6, 2015
  6. I have gotten BSOD with error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys whenever I try to connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI. I know a lot of other people have been having issues with HDMI to TV as well.

Downloaded and installed this update but haven't had a chance to try it much yet.

BrownianMotion, Aug 6, 2015
  7. capifesto Win User
    From what I'm reading, if you have any Radeon HD less than the 5xxxx series then, you're left out in the dark with no possibility of gaining access to CCC or an updated driver for windows 10? I'm one of those guys that got my second monitor messed up with a scaling issue and no way to fix it as all scaling options through the CCC or even the monitor's own direct scaling controls are gone. If anybody figures out a work around, I'd love to hear it. Guess I'm a windows 7 guy for my foreseeable life.

capifesto, Aug 7, 2015
  8. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Well I have a 7970 works fine, however my 7870 will not detect dual monitors and errors on CIM install, same chipset, one asrock, one asus all other hardware pretty much the same.

python134r, Aug 7, 2015
  9. capifesto Win User
    I have the same issue with the ati radeon hd 4600. I think the only solution may be to go back to 7 or upgrade the video card. don't know if AMD can or will create a windows 10 driver for 4xxx series drivers.

capifesto, Aug 7, 2015
  10. Maggelan Win User
    Well driver works fine but there is still no DX 12 support listed on dxdiag, still 11.1 and below only.

Maggelan, Aug 7, 2015
  11. it will run DX12 - the GUI hasn't been updated by AMD to show DX12 yet..
    try the DX12 Unigine4 engine trailer, available over at Guru3d - it runs really well..

BugMeister, Aug 8, 2015
  12. meebers Win User
    Just for the heck of it, does Win+P help you in any way

meebers, Aug 8, 2015
  13. gopakr Win User

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

I had Windows 10 Bootloop issue with HD 5000 switchable card. But after couple of tries it allows me to login.

Currently I don't see any error after logged in to the system. But HDMI connection is not working. I have tried Win+P and all other options mentioned and still no luck *Sad

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Am I missing anything?

gopakr, Aug 9, 2015
  14. It's an issue with the AMD drivers. A lot of people have reported the same problem, including myself.

BrownianMotion, Aug 9, 2015
  15. I'm having problems with the new AMD 15.7.1 catalyst driver. As soon as it's installed my monitor goes black and says no signal.

Im running asus radeon r9 290 card.

Skymarshal, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Radeon

2. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  3. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  6. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  7. Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?: Hello, I own a Radeon RX 550 GPU,and I would like to know which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable for Win 10 64 bit? The old Crimson or the new Adrenalin? Please help me. 180530
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download AMD 15.7.1 CATALYST V.15.200.1062.1003