Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just got an update this morning that changed the driver packaging version on 15.7.1 drivers to 15.201.1151-150821a-188665E. Anyone else get this? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Just got an update this morning that changed the driver packaging version on 15.7.1 drivers to 15.201.1151-150821a-188665E. Anyone else get this?

LovingWindows, Oct 6, 2015
  2. sygnus21 Win User

An update from where???

And this is the latest 15.9.1 beta driver info installed on my machine... 15.201.1151.1004-150929a-294965E-ATI

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

sygnus21, Oct 6, 2015
  3. TBO
    TbO Win User
    Got the same update from WU as @LovingWindows.

4. Ita1 Win User

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

the same for me...

5. lolcocks Win User
    Same here but it keeps replacing the official drivers by AMD.
    That cannot be good right?

lolcocks, Oct 6, 2015
  6. This was for 15.7.1, not the beta, and it came from Windows Update.

LovingWindows, Oct 6, 2015
  7. sygnus21 Win User
    I didn't get it, still have the beta drivers....

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

but than again, I've set WU to notify me first before installs. Hopefully I can avoid it.

sygnus21, Oct 6, 2015
  8. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

just defer upgrades for a couple of days, via settings/update/advanced options..
    then download the 9.5.1 direct from AMD
    make sure you're offline to stop any attempts by MS to load default drivers, meantime..
    - you don't have to, but I usually do it via Safe Mode as well, just to be thorough..
    ..completely remove the old driver via Control Panel, (I use DDU by Wagnard, but watch out - it can be aggressive..!!)
    install new driver and allow it to settle down.. in other words, let Windows10 recognise it

restart and connect to the internet..
    when the system reboots, you'll get a couple of boxes appearing with some basic AMD settings
    that you can apply if you need them - just click and go..

after a couple of days, just opt to receive updates as normal - via settings
    and Windows10 won't bother you about the 9.5.1 driver..

BugMeister, Oct 7, 2015
  9. That's because, as I said in my previous post to you, this was a driver packaging version change for the STABLE drivers. Windows Update does NOT push beta drivers.

The driver packaging version in the beta remains the same.

LovingWindows, Oct 7, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    Right, either 15.7.1 beta or 15.91 beta stayed put on my machine and were not replaced by MS drivers.

CountMike, Oct 7, 2015
  11. Windows update push me the beta driver yesterday. I had the 15.7.1 and it install the 15.9.1 Beta. That's weird and 15.9.1 Beta

red5goahead, Oct 7, 2015
  12. sygnus21 Win User
    Correct... but it WOULD push WHQL drivers, which is what you got since the last WHQL (non-beta) drivers are 15.7.1.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

1. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Radeon

2. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  3. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  6. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  7. Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?: Hello, I own a Radeon RX 550 GPU,and I would like to know which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable for Win 10 64 bit? The old Crimson or the new Adrenalin? Please help me. 180530
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703