Windows 10: latest big upgrade problem

Discus and support latest big upgrade problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I got the latest major upgrade and it installed well on both my laptop and desktop. I had to re-install my SCSI driver again as well as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sven1458, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

latest big upgrade problem

Hi,
    I got the latest major upgrade and it installed well on both my laptop and desktop.
    I had to re-install my SCSI driver again as well as my Wireless adaptor.
    I have one problem:
    On my desktop, I now have all 4 of my usb drives ( they are card reader slots )
    Listed twice. See attachment. How can I get this resolved?
    Thanks
    latest big upgrade problem [​IMG]

:)

Sven1458, Nov 15, 2015
  2. bbao Win User

Nokia E72 Firmware Update - 031.023

Better upgrade your E72 to the latest firmware 091.004, a big upgrade.

3. upgraded to windows 10 big big big problems

hi i upgraded to windows 10 about a week age {big mistake} it was a bit like little red riding hood syndrome got the reminder to up grade from windows 7 to windows 10 ALL YOUR FILES WILL REMAIN RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT THEM but they didn't and i am really stuck
    i am a builder not a computer programmer and i now was left looking at a blank screen which after upgrading, i managed to find out that my laptop had to be plugged into an external screen to allow me to get it back running which i did that problem solved.
    next issue was home screen is missing all my old shortcuts not a big problem as i will try put them back on when i have time. my biggest and most FRUSTRATING PROBLEM lies with not been able to access all my word documents when i bought the laptop i had to
    buy word document separate which i did

now its gone when i open a document i just get a heap of symbols. i cant do this in my business sell something {word starter 2010, word documents}and then take it away when a newer version comes out.

i am really upset and frustrated with this i have tried to recover this but cant and have been locked out of my business laptop for over a week now with customers needing information and other work needing doing

sorry about the rant but help help please

Gerard Cur, Nov 15, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

spapakons, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Sven1458 Win User
    Great, that worked just fine,
    how about removing duplicate listing in the all programs list on the left hand side?
    Sven

Sven1458, Nov 16, 2015
  6. Sven1458 Win User
    never mind, I found it

Sven1458, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. latest big upgrade problem - Similar Threads - latest big upgrade

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  7. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...
  8. Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem: Downloaded the 307MB file, ran the installation. After it finishes a slider pops in and it tells me that I the drivers I just finished installing, need to be installed. WHUT?. So uninstalled all the crap it put on. NOW, when I try the 19" TV I have, display options see it as...
  9. Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.: All was well in my digital world before windows 10, I thought it was the future for me but sadly it isn't the case, after a few weeks of use, the wireless adapter in my desktop stopped working on 10, it didn't cease to function, it disappeared without a trace from the device...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 - big problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from Windows 7 - big problem: I was running windows 7 without problem. got the small white 'window' seducing me to windows 10 which i gladly accepted. i liked it for a while. one day i couldn't boot. i went over all possible problems since i am an intermediate computer person. i had to work, so i...