Windows 10: Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank

Discus and support Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the update to the Calculator app v 10.1906.53.0 today, the taskbar icon is now blank - the other apps work OK. Has anyone else noticed this? 138916 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank

Since the update to the Calculator app v 10.1906.53.0 today, the taskbar icon is now blank - the other apps work OK. Has anyone else noticed this?

:)

Steve C, Aug 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Just to be sure..

Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank [​IMG]

and the start menu icon's ok too..

dalchina, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User

Since the update to the Calculator app v 10.1906.53.0 today, the taskbar icon is now blank - the other apps work OK. Has anyone else noticed this?

Steve C, Sep 28, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank - Similar Threads - Latest Calculator App

2. Windows Calculator blank icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Calculator blank icon: Suddenly my calculator in windows shows a blank file icon and not a calculator icon. When i open the blank file icon then the calc. seems to work. But how can i change the icon to a calculator and not a blank file icon ? submitted by /u/Nifferothix [link] [comments]...
  3. Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons: This has been an ongoing annoying problem since upgrading to Win11. Some of my taskbar icons show blank. see below 4th from left which should be showing the Windows Mail iconI've tried a number of troubleshooting efforts after Googling the problem but nothing seems to help,...
  4. Blank icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank icon on taskbar: When ever I open any app not pinned to taskbar it displays blank icon instead of its real icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-on-taskbar/2d5ccfc2-598f-4155-bd95-33f10c7b785b
  5. Default/blank app icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default/blank app icons on taskbar: About 50% of the time so far exactly every other time over several restarts I get the default application icons for anything I personally pinned to the task bar. This is a brand-new, fresh install of Windows 10 that I downloaded yesterday with the USB Creator Tool. I have...
  6. Blank icon in taskbar after uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank icon in taskbar after uninstalling an app: [ATTACH] Hey, This blank icon appeared after i uninstalled spotify because it was acting up. The uninstallation process took a while, it seemed that it didn't want to uninstall so i restarted my laptop to see if it would help, and it did, the app is gone (i reinstalled...
  7. Blank icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank icons on the taskbar: There is a problem that happened to my computer just now. This also happened to my 2014 computer. Any help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AefGYg88SyM Information on Winver: Microsoft Windows Version 10.0 Build 10240 c 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  8. Edge icon blank in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon blank in taskbar: Any way to fix this easily please? [img] [img] Thanks 36195
  9. Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot): When I open the calculator app, for some reason it associates with the Computer icon on the task bar instead of the calculator app's own icon. Why? [img] 87082
  10. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator 10.1906.53.0

2. put calculator on taskbar windows 10

3. calculator on taskbar disappeared

4. calculator icon showing blank on task bar,
  5. Calculator 10.1906.53.