Windows 10: Latest CCleaner Version Released

Discus and support Latest CCleaner Version Released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Latest CCleaner Version Released [img] Information CCleaner 5.42.6495 Release Date: April 23rd 2018 CCleaner Download Link [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brink, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Latest CCleaner Version Released [​IMG]
    Information CCleaner 5.42.6495

Release Date: April 23rd 2018

CCleaner Download Link

Warning Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner.

Note Release Notes:

Browser Cleaning
    - Internet Explorer: Fixed a bug where cleaning Temporary Internet Files left some files behind
    - IE/Edge: Enhanced cleaning of YouTube viewing history (thanks alhazred!)

Cookies
    - Search terms are now highlighted in the results list

General
    - Where appropriate, CCleaner Free may recommend improvements to your system’s antivirus protection

Installer
    - Fixed an issue where localized text was overlapping in the Professional Edition installer

Tip If you wanted to add CCEnhancer

CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 1,000 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet.

Latest Version: 4.5.2
    Release Date: March 21, 2018

Release notes

What’s new in 4.5.2:

• Windows Store app entries no longer removed by the Trim feature
    • Added Swedish localization
    • Improved the ‘Portable Locations’ interface
    • Portable CCleaner location detection now supports relative paths

:)

Brink, Nov 24, 2014

2. N82 Firmware upgrade to v31 error

Uninstall Nokia PC Suite and NSU and restart your system. Download CCleaner latest version and install it. Run the CCleaner and check options like junk files remove, registry error remove etc. and clean all with CCleaner. Then restart your system. Again
    install Nokia PC Suite's latest version (download it from Nokia website) and NSU and restart your system and update your mobile's firmware without any error. Enjoy...

mustafa_hb, Nov 24, 2014
  3. This app has been blocked for your protection

Is your PC part of domain or company network?

This version of CCleaner is not digitally signed , you might need to check their website and install the latest version.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 24, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information Shawn.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Nov 27, 2014
  5. swarfega Win User
    I thought WHQL was for drivers?

swarfega, Nov 27, 2014
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    There was a beta CCleaner that was release before this one, so I had put WHQL out of habit for the non-beta version. *Biggrin

Brink, Nov 27, 2014
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New CCEnhancer 4.2 released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Nov 27, 2014
  8. swarfega Win User

yea they normally use the "FINAL" moniker.

swarfega, Nov 28, 2014
  9. tiffosira Win User
    New Version 5.02.5101 Released !

tiffosira, Jan 25, 2015
  10. Thank's tiffosira & welcome to 10 forums.

IownAmoneyPit, Jan 25, 2015
  11. kenC Win User
    Latest version has a new (to me) feature. Disk Analyzer can be found under 'Tools' and tells you how much space your Videos, Pictures, etc, are taking up.

12. Kesto Win User
    Ccleaner is awesome (although every time I try to open chrome after its cleaned my junk it says "Chrome didn't shut down correctly) and I will never uninstall it.

Kesto, Feb 19, 2015
  13. Latest CCleaner Version Released

New CCleaner v5.03.5128 (24 Feb 2015)

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 23, 2015
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Feb 23, 2015
  15. New CCleaner v5.04.5151 (25 Mar 2015)

IownAmoneyPit, Mar 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest CCleaner Version Released - Similar Threads - Latest CCleaner Version

2. CCleaner new version 5.75 available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner new version 5.75 available: Download Release Notes Release Notes v5.75.8238 (10 Dec 2020) This version includes improvements to cleaning, stability, and usability Cleaning The Cookies to Keep list can now import any text file (Options → Updates) Chrome Beta cleaning has been restored General...
  3. CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version

CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version: Does the paid version of CCleaner suffer from the privacy issues, pop up ads, bundled software in the installer, like the CCleaner browser? Or are these issues related to just the free version? In other words, does anyone use the paid version and can confirm whether or not it...
  4. Latest SAS Released

Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  5. CCleaner Version 5.52.6967

CCleaner Version 5.52.6967: The above version has been released today and first look it duesn't seem to contain any nasties. https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds 125442
  6. Latest VLC 3.0.6 released

Latest VLC 3.0.6 released: New version of VLC Player released. Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN 125064
  7. Ccleaner Trojan Alert on Latest Version 5.36.6728

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ccleaner Trojan Alert on Latest Version 5.36.6728: HI All In Process of repairing a Avast issue on Mom's PC, decided to update to latest version of Ccleaner at same time, well before I had Avast back in, Defender detected a Trojan and deleted it, I thought that problem was all solved weeks ago, I can get the specific...
  8. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released: For anyone who has not done so yet There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released v6.1.1023 Updated mine earlier 38891
  9. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

in Windows 10 Support
    The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?: My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like: SettingSyncHost (844)...
  10. Released version

in Windows 10 Support
    Released version: So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled. 2041

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccleaner release notes