Windows 10: Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

Discus and support Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried the Workshop on CA 15-28 July P 38. I have downloaded Gammy and unzipped and have the folder on the PC desktop. When I double click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by woldsweather, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

I tried the Workshop on CA 15-28 July P 38. I have downloaded Gammy and unzipped and have the folder on the PC desktop. When I double click on gammy.exe and go to the systray gammy is there, but as I hover my cursor over it to click on it it vanishes! Have download it twice, rebooted but it always does this. Anyone used it successfully?

woldsweather, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    ComputerActive Windows 10 Home offer.

I hope this is OK to post if not then please delete this thread.

UK’s ComputerActive magazine is selling genuine Win 10 (Home - £29.99 & Pro - £39.99):
    Computeractive Software Store - Windows 10 Home - 79% off RRP
    There’s other MS software too like Office.

This is for a limited time.

Bastet, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

ComputerActive Windows 10 Home offer.

That's a good offer but is the licence tied to a single PC configuration so you can't transfer the licence to a new PC? The Windows 10 Pro Offer for £39.99 is a better deal.

Steve C, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

1. Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy - Similar Threads - Latest Computeractive magazine

2. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  3. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  4. Magazin Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Magazin Microsoft: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se cauta am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  5. Microsoft magazin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft magazin: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  6. ComputerActive Windows 10 Home offer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ComputerActive Windows 10 Home offer.: I hope this is OK to post if not then please delete this thread. UK’s ComputerActive magazine is selling genuine Win 10 (Home - £29.99 & Pro - £39.99): Computeractive Software Store - Windows 10 Home - 79% off RRP There’s other MS software too like Office. This is for a...
  7. Redmond Magazine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Redmond Magazine: Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmond-magazine/5fcd6af4-f23d-49e6-82ea-3f91e3d70789"
  8. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  9. MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 News
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue: MSDN magazine has released a special Windows 10 issue. The issue spans a large number of topics from Visual Studio tooling to game development to user experience to notifications. If you don’t get the print magazine, don’t worry, all the articles are online for free....
  10. Why no books or magazines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no books or magazines?: Would have thought there would be a slew of new books and magazines in stores by now. Have only seen one book, "Windows 10 for Dummies". Haven't seen Win 10 on the cover of any magazines. I know it has only been a month, but usually there are a lot of stuff out by now. I know...