Windows 10: Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts

Discus and support Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have the Windows tweaker Debotnet several times before on Ghacks. It is a relatively new program that was released to the public in 2019 for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Mar 30, 2020.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts

We have the Windows tweaker Debotnet several times before on Ghacks. It is a relatively new program that was released to the public in 2019 for the first time. Back then, it focused on providing administrators and users with options to improve privacy.

The developer has released numerous versions of the application since then and introduced new features, some of them not privacy related but still very useful.

Mirinsoft, the developer of the application, published a new version of Debotnet yesterday which raises the version of the application to 0.7.5.

Users may download the latest version of the application from the official GitHub website and run it after the downloaded package has been extracted. Some of the new features require administrative privileges;, right-click on the program executable and select "run as administrator" to run the program with elevated rights.

The main new feature of Debotnet 0.7.5 is support for the debloat scripts of W4Rh4WK. Mirinsoft added five scripts to the application which you find under Debloat Windows 10 in the sidebar.

Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts debotnet-windows-10.png

Here is what these scripts do:

1. Block Tracking Domains -- The script blocks Telemetry related domains via hosts files and Windows Firewall.
    2. Disable Services -- Disables unneeded / unwanted Services on the Windows machine.
    3. Remove Default Apps -- Removes unwanted / unneeded applications that come with Windows 10 from the system.
    4. Remove OneDrive -- Removes OneDrive integration from the system.
    5. Restart Computer -- Should be run after any of the scripts listed above have been run.

The developer recommends that users select "test script" to make a dry run before running any of the scripts in earnest; this downloads the latest version of the script from the project site and displays its content to the user.

Note: Debotnet comes without backup options at the time of writing. We recommend that you create a backup of the system before you run any scripts or make any changes using the program.

Debotnet 0.7.5 includes download optimizations and several minor tweaks next to that. PowerShell scripts can now be downloaded/opened in Test Mode only, third-party tool downloads have been optimized, and several themes the program uses have been tweaked.

You can check out the entire release notes here.

Now You: Do you run Windows privacy tools / scripts on your devices?http://www.mirinsoft.com/ms-apps/debotnet

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Mar 30, 2020

2. winaero tweaker for windows 10?

hi

I come across a program by winaero tweaker for windows 10

and also winaero uninstall cortana & edge scripts

I wondering if anyone knows if those programs are safe to use?!

Shanika 666, Mar 30, 2020
  3. DWFII Win User
    winaero tweaker?

Can those who use Tweaker tell me some of the useful things that it can do? I looked over the list of features but as a previous poster suggested there's a lot there that might not ever be used by someone who doesn't really understand what's involved.

DWFII, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts

XdN Tweaker 0.8.8.3

XdN Tweaker is a free tweaking program for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista.
    Latest Changes:
    * Bug fix release
    * Corrected issue with manifest file causing errors on some x64 platforms by having un-needed requirement listed
    * Better exception handling on some functions

Download

HellasVagabond, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts

1. Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts - Similar Threads - Latest Debotnet Tweaker

2. Windows 10 tweaker Sophia Script is turned into an application

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 tweaker Sophia Script is turned into an application: Sophia Script, which was formerly known as Windows 10 Setup Script, is a powerful PowerShell script to modify settings of the Windows 10 operating system. The script requires that users go through it to enable or disable the tweaks to avoid future issues when using the...
  3. winaero tweaker , options missing windows 10 latest

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    winaero tweaker , options missing windows 10 latest: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/libfhi/winaero_tweaker_options_missing_windows_10_latest/
  4. Window tweakers?

Window tweakers?: Trying to remove annoying shortcut arrows and UAC icon from desktop icons. I have used UWT in the past but that was several years ago and i did screw up several times, forcing me to do a fresh install just for a simple change to lock screen. Anyone recommend a simple user...
  5. manually debloat windows 10

manually debloat windows 10: can any kind soul share a link? Non automated ones please. Thank you and merry christmas! submitted by /u/snip3r77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfywz3/manually_debloat_windows_10/
  6. Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability: Windows 10 Sophia Script is a powerful PowerShell script to make all kinds of tweaks to Windows 10 systems. We reviewed Sophia Script in the past and found it to be a very powerful yet complex option reserved to advanced Windows users who know how to read and edit PowerShell...
  7. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

in Windows 10 Support
    DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?: I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some changes. How does one examine a script without activating it? 168548
  8. Renabling windows update after debloat script

Renabling windows update after debloat script: Hello everyone, I am no sys admin so im having trouble with this. I recently ran a debloat script on my windows machine and I am super happy with how it left it apart from the fact that it remove the only windows program I actually use, One Note for windows 10. I tried to...
  9. debloat windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    debloat windows 10: Hi all, Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debloat-windows-10/a8926fc4-5dd8-4f4d-8dbc-c8ea6d16ed89
  10. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script: Hi There Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script. I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script was done. Once I created 3rd local account, Windows store was missing. 1. Trouble-shooter doesn't work 2. Cant reset-it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. debloat script tweaker download

2. tweaker windows xp github

3. what is deblating script inwindows 10

4. win 10 debloater,
  5. windows debloater,
  6. debotnet or windowsdebloater