Windows 10: Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone

Discus and support Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone else's jump list gone? I used to right click Edge on the pinned task bar or within start menu and it would show frequent sites. They seem to be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scottyboy99, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone

Anyone else's jump list gone? I used to right click Edge on the pinned task bar or within start menu and it would show frequent sites. They seem to be missing now. I only see the option for a new windows and inprivate window (and to unpin). Not end of the world but i liked the little frequent jump list

:)

Scottyboy99, Jul 20, 2020

2. Edge jump lists

> I take your silence as a no. Edge will never have functional jump lists. So I've switched to Chrome. Thanks.

Same here. Redmond giveth, and Redmond taketh away. I've gone over to the Dark Side.

Bob.at.SBS, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone

Edge jump lists

Thanks but I was referring to the jump lists that appear on the taskbar icons when you right click, not the top sites when you open a new tab. IE and Chrome have the jump lists, but Edge doesn't. Will it ever?

Don Quixote2, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone

1. Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone - Similar Threads - Latest edge chromium

2. Jump lists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jump lists?: Win 10 Pro 22H2, fully up-to-date.Not sure this is a Jump List issue or something else...In the past, when I clicked Start>Run I could click the v at right end of the Open: box to pop up and select from a list of recently run apps, eg, msinfo32, regedit, services.msc, etc....
  3. JUMP Lists

in Windows 10 Customization
    JUMP Lists: Do JUMP Lists still work in the Windows 10 taskbar? For Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1165. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jump-lists/30e338af-26cf-434d-9f56-d39d975ba257
  4. Edge Chromium

Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

in Windows 10 News
    List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in Microsoft Edge (Chromium). A few new tools have made their entry into the DevTools list. It [...] This post List of DevTools in new...
  8. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  9. Jump list

Jump list: If you don't want jump list on the web browser in the taskbar 1.Settings 2.personalisation 3.start 4.Show recently opened items in jump list on start or the taskbar, click off. However this works only once, when you reboot and use your web browser, the jump list ends up...
  10. Microsoft Edge recent jump list corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge recent jump list corrupted?: Hi. I have a problem with Edge recent jump list. It's not working correctly. See attachment. Is anybody else having this problem and does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks. 57212