Windows 10: Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt...

Discus and support Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many messages like this one. But they have succeeded in change all programs and devices to run as 32Bit. - through COM kernel processes. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MT8673, Nov 10, 2018.

1. MT8673 Win User

Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt...

Many messages like this one. But they have succeeded in change all programs and devices to run as 32Bit. - through COM kernel processes. I cannot stop it cannot get them out.

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration/Admin
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration
    Date: 11/10/2018 1:33:34 PM
    Event ID: 360
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: DESKTOP-SQ9MOV0\palace
    Computer: DESKTOP-SQ9MOV0
    Description:
    Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.
    Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested
    User has logged on with AAD credentials: No
    Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested
    Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested
    User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes
    User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested
    Machine is governed by none policy.
    See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 for more details.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration" Guid="{23B8D46B-67DD-40A3-B636-D43E50552C6D}" />
    <EventID>360</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-10T21:33:34.019545000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>32</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="7024" ThreadID="7916" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration/Admin</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-SQ9MOV0</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-2492521894-252807294-4194128538-1001" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="Message">Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.</Data>
    <Data Name="DeviceIsJoined">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="AADPrt">No</Data>
    <Data Name="NgcPolicyEnabled">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="NgcHardwarePolicyMet">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="UserIsRemote">Yes</Data>
    <Data Name="LogonCertRequired">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="MachinePolicySource">none</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

MT8673, Nov 10, 2018
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade,  it has been failing in differnt... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: Support Answers
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade,  it has been failing in differnt... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt...

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt...

1. Latest error I was trying to create an image to upgrade, it has been failing in differnt... - Similar Threads - Latest error was

2. Trying to create my own image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to create my own image: Hi I am trying to create an image, hopefully over my network preferably, but am having issues with the error in the pictureI am able to use this drive to do the regular Backup and Restore feature, but it will not allow me to do an imageI have also tried to do an image on a...
  3. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image: Introduction:It seems like I deleted something I shouldn't have, so for the past few months, Chromium based apps I think that's the commonality haven't been working properly. Google Chrome, Edge, Steam and Quixel Bridge.Mostly they seemed to work, just not display correctly.I...
  4. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image: Introduction:It seems like I deleted something I shouldn't have, so for the past few months, Chromium based apps I think that's the commonality haven't been working properly. Google Chrome, Edge, Steam and Quixel Bridge.Mostly they seemed to work, just not display correctly.I...
  5. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help: I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help. I am trying to create the SI on my external Toshiba 1TB drive - I don't understand what this error is implying about enough disk space??? Here is a screengrab of my drives below:Please help - Thank...
  7. Create System Image fails 0x80780172

Create System Image fails 0x80780172: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Trying to create an image on an external drive so I can reformat my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-system-image-fails-0x80780172/e1659cc5-f5e0-4ca5-bafd-09c4f4ef7a4f
  8. Error trying to create a disc image

Error trying to create a disc image: My hard drive is failing and I have been advised to replace it. I have a Dell Inspiron 2020 All In One desktop. Windows 10 pre installed. I was advised to create a image disc and a repair disc. I have never done this before and all other pc's came with disc's. Went to...
  9. Attempt to create a system image fails

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Attempt to create a system image fails: I am new to Windows 10. I just tried, for the first time, to use the legacy "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" to create a system image on an external hard drive. The creation failed with an error: The backup failed. A Volume Shadow Copy Service operation failed. Please check...
  10. "Create a system image" "The backup failed"

"Create a system image" "The backup failed": Windows 10 Pro Build 1809 fully updated Trying to create a system image. Steps followed: File History - System Image Backup New windows opens - "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" Click "Create a system image" Browse to external USB drive Process commences then this...