Windows 10: Latest Feature Updates not available

Discus and support Latest Feature Updates not available in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My small Lenovo Thinkpad X230 laptop appears to be stuck on W 10 version 1909. I keep getting the message that the May 2020 feature update (2004) is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by A Gray, Feb 2, 2021.

1. A Gray Win User

Latest Feature Updates not available

My small Lenovo Thinkpad X230 laptop appears to be stuck on W 10 version 1909. I keep getting the message that the May 2020 feature update (2004) is on it's way but it never arrives. Is this because my machine lacks some component which is necessary for this update? I'm not particularly bother about not being able to update except that I fear it means my machine is deemed to be obsolescent and will shortly cease to receive any of the regular security updates despite being a fairly modern machine (less than 5 years old). Is it worth my while trying to force this and the susequent feature update (20H2) , or would this be a recipe for disaster?

:)

A Gray, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Feb 2, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 2, 2021
  4. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

New Version 2.0 available !

New features:

• Reload-Button: to refresh active logging-files
    • arithmetic averages of all curves are shown
    • quantisation can be disabled if wanted
    Why new major version 2?
    I did a lot of internal changes and code is now completly verified by Unit-Tests.

Please update to latest version !

TomWoB, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Latest Feature Updates not available - Similar Threads - Latest Feature Updates

2. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  3. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  4. Latest feature update is broken

Latest feature update is broken: Somehow the update gives a MAJOR slowdown on older computers. It brings the GPU up to 100% usage, and the same applies to SSD usage. For some reason I've found the problem on my GF's computer that has Razer Game Service that made the computer spike up in usage. Turns out the...
  5. Latest Feature Updates not available

Latest Feature Updates not available: My small Lenovo Thinkpad X230 laptop appears to be stuck on W 10 version 1909. I keep getting the message that the May 2020 feature update (2004) is on it's way but it never arrives. Is this because my machine lacks some component which is necessary for this update? I'm not...
  6. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features: So I've updated my laptop to the latest version and was exited to see the new/better start menu but here's the twist, it looks exactly the same as before, no, I'm not tripping, I'm 100% sure. The ugly square around every icons is still there. And I tried to test if it has...
  7. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  8. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  9. the latest feature update 1809

the latest feature update 1809: Hi , I've been wanting to update my Windows 10 to the latest version 1809 and when this update was completed 100 downloads https://a.top4top.net/p_1135qrkc81.png He told me to do a restart for the device, and when the machine restarted I opened the update program again and...
  10. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....