Windows 10: Latest Features Update won't install

Discus and support Latest Features Update won't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting the following message when I try to instal the latest features update the first time I did it my whole laptop was dead and I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SarahChezick, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Latest Features Update won't install

I keep getting the following message when I try to instal the latest features update the first time I did it my whole laptop was dead and I had to reinstall windows losing all my files!!!! I think it is the 20H2 or something update.

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701

Any ideas?

:)

SarahChezick, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Latest Features Update won't install

1. Latest Features Update won't install - Similar Threads - Latest Features Update

2. Latest update won't install and compute will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update won't install and compute will not boot: I have had this happen every few months with an update install...I update and restart my PC but it won't restart, I get the blue screen of death and none of the options for booting into safe mode, uninstalling updates or restoring back to a previous version work. I have had...
  3. Latest feature update is broken

Latest feature update is broken: Somehow the update gives a MAJOR slowdown on older computers. It brings the GPU up to 100% usage, and the same applies to SSD usage. For some reason I've found the problem on my GF's computer that has Razer Game Service that made the computer spike up in usage. Turns out the...
  4. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  5. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  6. Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup: Latest Feature update version 1903, installed on my PC 2 days ago. I have an SSD hard drive, start up time was previously about 12 seconds and is now a very slow 90 seconds. Any thoughts please? (Graphics card driver up to date)...
  7. Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed

Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed: I installed a windows feature update a few days ago, but the version shown in system properties is not 1903. [ATTACH] Here, in the system properties it shows windows version 1803[ATTACH] Whereas in the updates history it is shown that the 1903 update was successfully...
  8. Restart to install the latest windows feature update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart to install the latest windows feature update: Is this legit?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-to-install-the-latest-windows-feature/ba6d7e5f-a775-41f7-bdd8-cd32da438df1
  9. Latest Update Won't Install

Latest Update Won't Install: Whatever update it is - the one from June or July - "couldn't finish installing updates." This has been going on almost every day for too long. Microsoft support hasn't given me a solution to this issue. I've run the troubleshooter several times. Where is the manual...
  10. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....