Windows 10: Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Discus and support Latest Firefox Released for Windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Latest Firefox Released for Windows [​IMG]

Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2
    Release Date: March 26, 2018

32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla

Release Notes: Firefox Release Notes

Fixed
    • Invalid page rendering with hardware acceleration enabled (Bug 1435472)
    • Windows 7 users with touch screens or certain 3rd party desktop applications which interact with Firefox through accessibility services may experience random browser crashes. Known 3rd party applicatioins with issues: StickyPassword, Windows 7 touch screen. (Bug 1424505)
    • Browser keyboard shortcuts (eg copy Ctrl+C) don't work on sites that use those keys with resistFingerprinting enabled (Bug 1433592)
    • High CPU / memory churn caused by third-party software on some computers (Bug 1446280)
    • Users who have configured an "automatic proxy configuration URL" and want to reload their proxy settings from the URL will find the Reload button disabled in the Connection Settings dialog when they select Preferences/Options > Network Proxy > Settings... (Bug 1445991)
    • URL Fragment Identifiers Break Service Worker Responses (Bug 1443850)
    • User's trying to cancel a print around the time it completes will continue to get intermittent crashes (Bug 1441598)
    • Broken getUserMedia (audio) on DragonFly, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. Video chat apps either wouldn't work or be always muted (Bug 1444074)

Information Firefox BETA Version: 60.0
    Release Date: March 14, 2018

32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla

Release Notes: Firefox Release Notes

New
    • The policy engine is now available to customize Firefox deployments in Enterprise environments (more details on Deploying Firefox in an enterprise environment)
    • Added support for Web Authentication, allowing the use of USB tokens for authentication to web sites
    • Locale added: Occitan (oc)
    • The new CSS engine introduced in Firefox Quantum (57.0) is now used for the browser's user interface, in addition to web content.
    Changed
    • On Windows, the shortcut for entering Reader View has changed to F9, for better compatibility with keyboard layouts which use AltGr.
    • It is no longer possible to have multiple bookmark keywords for the same url, unless the request has different POST data.
    • Enhanced camera privacy indicators: Firefox now turns off your camera when you face-mute on web-sites that use your camera, turning off your camera light so you don't have to wonder if the site is still recording you. The light will come back on whenever recording resumes.
    Developer
    • Responsive Design Mode now offers explicit control over whether the page should reload.
    • Developers can now use promises within IndexedDB transactions

Information Firefox Nightly Version: 61.0a1
    Release Date: March 12, 2018

32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox Nightly in your language - Mozilla

Release Notes: Firefox Nightly Release Notes

New
    • Tab warming was enabled for Nightly making tab switching more efficient in some cases. You can learn more about Tab Warming in this article

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2015
  2. magovoru Win User

Ovi Suite not compatible with Thunderbird 5

The latest released Nokia suite 3.2.100 supported version for Thunderbird is 7.0.1. Firefox 10 (for now) is not an official released Firefox version and NS doesn't support it. We support only released Firefox version and version 7.0 was the latest official
    released when NS 3.2.100 was published.

Best regards,

Marina

Nokia Suite team

magovoru, Oct 2, 2015
  3. KB3176936 - where did it go? 3/27/2017

Must've been a hiccup on Microsoft's end. KB3176936 was the first Servicing Stack update [IIRC] released for Win10 1607. The latter became available on 02 Aug-16, the former on 23 Aug-16. As I said before, KB3176936 had been replaced/superseded at least
    three (3) times before KB4013418 was released on 14 Mar-17.

Long story, short version: Don't worry about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firefox v52.0.2 was released yesterday (28 Mar-17). If you wanna get it now, see

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version

Chrome v57.0.2987.133 was released a few hours ago today (29 Mar-17). If you wanna get it now, see

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

*Smile

Cluster Head, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Been using it a few days on Win7, Win10 and Mac OS X, no problems. Probably will get it on Linux Mint next week.

Berton, Oct 2, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    After Firefox crashed 7 times today I have finally had enough of it, been using it since Phoenix 0.09 from now on it is Cyberfox 41.0.2 64 Bit for me. Not a single crash or problem since I switched.

Gary, Oct 3, 2015
  7. prikker Win User
    I use the 64 bit beta's. No crashes at all. Only thing I can't fix are the freezes when I look at American Football with NFL Gamepass. Tried everything, but nothing works. I gave it up and use Edge to look at the NFL games. No freezes at all.

prikker, Oct 5, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Firefox 41.0.2 released. *Smile

Brink, Oct 21, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Firefox 42.0 released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Nov 2, 2015
  10. Wynona Win User
    I just got it and ewwwwwwwww, it's uggggllllyyyy! Looks just like Edge!

Wynona, Nov 6, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    ???*Eek How's that? To me, it's a mix of the best, from Chrome and Internet Explorer*Roflmao2

Cliff S, Nov 6, 2015
  12. Wynona Win User
    I came back to see all the differences and TenForums looks like it's supposed to now; not like Edge at all now. *Redface

So I'll take it all back now. *Smile

Wynona, Nov 6, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

Never mind . . . it fixed itself, or Edge snuck in there for a bit. *Redface

Wynona, Nov 6, 2015
  14. makisxxx Win User
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you makisxxx. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Firefox Released for Windows - Similar Threads - Latest Firefox Released

2. Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?: Ive been using Firefox ESR for some time now as regular user since I know that the ESR versions are mainly for enterprise users for stability purposes. For all here that use Firefox, should I still use the ESR releases? Would the ESR release impact security? On the other...
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Confused about Latest Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Confused about Latest Firefox: I have 77.0.1 64 bit installed and check now and again using About Firefox and update to latest version this way.So far, it still shows 77.0.1. If i install the latest version 78.0.1...will this be a complete fresh install ie your lose all bookmarks,add ons etc or will...
  6. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows: Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release date: January 15, 2020 See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available Download Microsoft Edge Beta...
  7. Latest SAS Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  8. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  9. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  10. Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 39.0.3 Released today: With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1 Description Security researcher Cody Crews reported on a way to violate the same origin...