Windows 10: Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Discus and support Latest Firefox Released for Windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Attachment 55897 Options Menu > Help Button on Bottom (?) > About Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Kyhi Win User

Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Attachment 55897

Options Menu > Help Button on Bottom (?) > About

2. Wynona Win User

Heads up on what, Jerry? Probably someone else helped out, not moi. *Smile

Wynona, Dec 29, 2015
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    Sorry Wynona I answered wrong post

jerrypc1, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Mine just updated to 43.0.3.

Berton, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Using it *Smile

Latest Firefox Released for Windows [​IMG]

Stephanie, Jan 4, 2016
  6. Wynona Win User
    OK! What else is there to use in the Browser field? *Tongue

Wynona, Jan 4, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    Waterfox ?

CountMike, Jan 4, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

@Wynona, do you mean that's secure? Firefox still, after all these years, isn't sandboxed*Wink

Cliff S, Jan 4, 2016
  9. Wynona Win User
    StarFerret would bite me if I tried to use anything but Firefox. I think she likes the little foxy thingy. *Smile

Wynona, Jan 4, 2016
  10. Edwin New Member
    L'il Firefox update again,
    Get yours today, no purchase necessary! *Wink

This version fixes a startup crash for users of a third party antivirus tool, and re-enables SHA-1 certificates.

Latest Firefox Released for Windows [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 6, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you Edwin. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Jan 6, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. just got it today.

Citizen Z...

BunnyJ, Jan 6, 2016
  13. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Oops, I'm only on 38.05...

Doesn't help that I can't run the updater within Firefox on my company laptop because the VPN blocks it....

joedaman633, Jan 6, 2016
  14. It sounds as if your company is using the "ESR" version, for which the current build is 38.5.2:

Download Firefox Extended Support Release in your language

The localized release versions are available at the link in the first post of this thread.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 6, 2016
  15. Oh it's not a company-wide OS, I've downloaded in personally, the manual installer works if I download it from the browser, but the updater (in the about section of the browser) doesn't work.

joedaman633, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest Firefox Released for Windows - Similar Threads - Latest Firefox Released

2. Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?: Ive been using Firefox ESR for some time now as regular user since I know that the ESR versions are mainly for enterprise users for stability purposes. For all here that use Firefox, should I still use the ESR releases? Would the ESR release impact security? On the other...
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Confused about Latest Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Confused about Latest Firefox: I have 77.0.1 64 bit installed and check now and again using About Firefox and update to latest version this way.So far, it still shows 77.0.1. If i install the latest version 78.0.1...will this be a complete fresh install ie your lose all bookmarks,add ons etc or will...
  6. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows: Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release date: January 15, 2020 See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available Download Microsoft Edge Beta...
  7. Latest SAS Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  8. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  9. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  10. Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 39.0.3 Released today: With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1 Description Security researcher Cody Crews reported on a way to violate the same origin...