Windows 10: Latest frame update

Discus and support Latest frame update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've just installed the latest update to windows 10, yet another disaster from Microsoft. I now have a laptop with two screens one is about 1 1/2" deep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ianmason3, Oct 15, 2019.

1. ianmason3 Win User

Latest frame update

I've just installed the latest update to windows 10, yet another disaster from Microsoft. I now have a laptop with two screens one is about 1 1/2" deep at the top and produces a 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" duplicate of the main screen. My already slow core2 duo has slowed to an absolute crawl. This is the second PC Microsoft updates have ruined in the last few months. Anyone have any ideas ?

:)

ianmason3, Oct 15, 2019

2. Quicken 2014 and other Apps not launching after 10586.th2 november update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What was the result after trying the troubleshooting steps provided in the KB article?
    I would suggest you to reinstall the Microsoft .Net Frame 4 and enable it.

• Download the .Net frame 4 and reinstall it.
    • Press Start and type Turn Windows features On or Off.
    • Select it, Search for .Net Frame 4 and check
      it to enable it.
    Now Install the latest version of Quiken 2016.

Refer: Quicken Community

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 15, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Latest frame update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 15, 2019
  4. lolcocks Win User

Latest frame update

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Latest frame update

1. Latest frame update - Similar Threads - Latest frame update

2. Frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frames: i play roblox and when i equip somthing my frames go from 60-1 everytime but as soon as i un-equip it it does not work how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/5342ddc3-0bc8-425f-b397-61342ef16f3b
  3. Frames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frames: i play roblox and when i equip somthing my frames go from 60-1 everytime but as soon as i un-equip it it does not work how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/5342ddc3-0bc8-425f-b397-61342ef16f3b
  4. Greatly reduced frame rate after installing latest Windows 11 KB5017321 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greatly reduced frame rate after installing latest Windows 11 KB5017321 update: I have a high-end computer Dell Aurora 11 Alienware with 32 GB RAM I9 that I use for VR. After installing Windows 11 update KB5017321, my frame rates in VR games dropped significantly. Graphics are fine. Audio is fine. When I start to move I get constant stuttering. I noticed...
  5. Greatly reduced frame rate after installing latest Windows 11 KB5017321 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Greatly reduced frame rate after installing latest Windows 11 KB5017321 update: I have a high-end computer Dell Aurora 11 Alienware with 32 GB RAM I9 that I use for VR. After installing Windows 11 update KB5017321, my frame rates in VR games dropped significantly. Graphics are fine. Audio is fine. When I start to move I get constant stuttering. I noticed...
  6. Latest updat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest updat: I have done everything I know to stop your STUPID updates, but you still force them on me. I consider this trespassing on my personal property. Everytime you force these unwanted updates you screw my PC up. The latest update has caused a couple of programs I use all the time...
  7. Latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update: I have several questions, all concerning the latest Win updates. Why do I have mostly black screens? I have tried everything to get rid of them especially if I use Google.Why on startup does a webpage come up with Amazon on it for an order I placed months ago.Why are the...
  8. Latest Update

Latest Update: After the latest update, I appear to have lost all the information I had pinned to the start page. This is really annoying and inconvenient, as I had a lot of stuff on there that I use a lot. Why has this happened and how can I get all of that information back? Would removing...
  9. Frames

Frames: I'm looking to add frames to my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/8c737a0a-0fbd-4bfc-a8bf-c38def759ea1
  10. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update: I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns to normal. It also happens if I go thru a lot of grafics. Any idea appreciates Thanks 103082