Windows 10: Latest Insider Update Shadowplay

Discus and support Latest Insider Update Shadowplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there! I just updated my Windows 10 with the latest Insider Update. The problem arised when I tried to record something with Nvidia Shadowplay:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronMacsik, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Latest Insider Update Shadowplay

Hi there!

I just updated my Windows 10 with the latest Insider Update.

The problem arised when I tried to record something with Nvidia Shadowplay:

It can not record anything.

I tried exiting all applications, and then restarting the connected Nvidia services, but no success came...

Tried to re-install my driver for the GPU with DDU, no success.

I'm certain it was the update, a few hours ago, before I updated, the recording with Shadowplay worked.

Now it doesn't.

Please help me here,

Thx

Aaron

:)

AaronMacsik, Aug 14, 2020

2. Latest Win 10 Insider update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue in updating to latest Windows 10 build. We are here to help you.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and try to update the Windows 10.
    Follow the steps provided below to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on Windows Updates.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 14, 2020
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Latest Insider Update Shadowplay

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Latest Insider Update Shadowplay

1. Latest Insider Update Shadowplay - Similar Threads - Latest Insider Update

2. External monitor not detected after latest insider update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not detected after latest insider update.: I update my windows 11, but after the update, my external monitor is not being detected. Since I'm on Windows 11 Insider plan, I cannot get support from a windows agent. Does anyone know how to solve the problem? FYI, I have updated the device drivers and display drivers, and...
  3. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  4. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  5. Latest Windows Insider update 20201.1000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Insider update 20201.1000: Really Microsoft?! someone needs to be fired in your company it seems, why the update used literally 35GB of space if when I updated by the iso i only needed 4.5GB? It never needed 35Gb of update, it always were at max 15gb. I had to update by iso to be able to install...
  6. NVIDIA ShadowPlay Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NVIDIA ShadowPlay Issue: I am sorry, I know this isn't the right place, but I cant seem to find any solution else where: Hello people, recently, after reinstalling Windows on my PC I ran into the problem, that Instant Replay or any Recording in Shadowplay wont start. It turns on for 1 Second but...
  7. Blue screen with the latest insider update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with the latest insider update: I have gotten three blue screens today, after I have updated to the new insider preview 18990.1 (vb_release) is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-latest-insider-update/0d8a4342-208b-40bb-9541-0409565b8240
  8. Windows 10 Won't update to latest insider build

Windows 10 Won't update to latest insider build: Has anyone had a fix for this? I'm getting an error 0x8007000d for the past month now and every Windows update has the same resulting code whenever I try to install it. Is there a way to install this without having to factory reset (btw, I can't go back to the previous build)...
  9. Cannot update to latest insider build 18346.1 (19h1_release)

Cannot update to latest insider build 18346.1 (19h1_release): Hello, I'm switched to the fast ring recently and wanted to test out the new windows gaming features on the insider build but installation stops at 25% and an error occurs saying "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Although you are enrolled in the Windows Insider...
  10. Latest Insider Update cause my Audio to not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Insider Update cause my Audio to not work: I just installed the latest windows insider update on my laptop and now my sound dose not work. I have restarted my laptop also ran the trouble shoot tool to no avail. I have also gone into device manager and tried to update the driver but it says the driver are the best for...