Windows 10: Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Discus and support Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by petermik, May 30, 2019.

1. petermik Win User

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529
    When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please?
    Intel graphics 5500....device manager says latest drivers are installed which is not correct

:)

petermik, May 30, 2019

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 30, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 30, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Graphics Driver failing/reinstalling (Intel (R) HD Graphics Ver. 8.15.10.2900

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Refer the link below to download drivers for Intel.

Drivers & Software

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing - Similar Threads - Latest Intel Graphics

2. Installing Latest Intel graphics driver Causes the laptop to lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Latest Intel graphics driver Causes the laptop to lag: After installing the Latest Intel Graphics Driver15.33.53.5161 My laptop started lagging and the windows theme changed automatically to win7 basic theme and i can't change it here are my laptop specs:Gpu IntelR HD Graphics FamilyCPU IntelR CeleronR CPU 1017U...
  3. Installing Latest Intel graphics driver Causes the laptop to lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Latest Intel graphics driver Causes the laptop to lag: After installing the Latest Intel Graphics Driver15.33.53.5161 My laptop started lagging and the windows theme changed automatically to win7 basic theme and i can't change it here are my laptop specs:Gpu IntelR HD Graphics FamilyCPU IntelR CeleronR CPU 1017U...
  4. Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements: Intel released a new graphics driver for Microsoft's Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems that include important stability improvements among other improvements. [ATTACH] The driver may be installed automatically on some systems if automatic update management...
  5. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  6. Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!: Hi I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3675 with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 x64. Laptop Specs: Intel Core i5-8250U, Intel UHD 620 Graphics, 480GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4 RAM Currently, I have version 27.20.100.8681 of the Intel HD Graphics driver. I went to Dell Support Page...
  7. unable to install intel graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?

Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?: I would like to know if the latest Intel Graphic Driver suitable for my Windows 10 pro pc with Fall Update. I have attached a snapshot of my present Intel graphic driver specs.... Do i need to update ? I can remember downloading a Intel Graphic Driver just after...
  10. Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 Intel Download Center Link Intel Driver Update Utility [img] Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver Driver Version: 24.20.100.6025 Release Date: April 26th 2018 Windows 10 64-bit only download Platform /...