Windows 10: Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Driver for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.110.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brink, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Driver for Intel Wireless Adapters

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Note WHQL version: 21.110.1
    Release Date: August 4, 2020

Download: Intel PROSet Wireless Software for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 21.110.1
    • Data transfer performance might be reduced when PC to cellphone connection shifts from Wi-Fi Direct to 2.4 GHz AP
    • Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) caused by the Intel Wireless driver occurs.
    • When resuming from Sleep mode on systems with Modern Standby, Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) caused by the Intel Wireless Driver might occur.
    • Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) might occur on systems with Modern Standby, along with WiFi driver Event ID 5010 in Event Viewer.
    • After resuming from Sleep mode on systems with Modern Standby, throughput performance might be reduced.
    • A network disconnection might occur after the system is sitting idle.
    • A network disconnection might occur, along with Wi-Fi driver Event ID 5005, while streaming online videos at 2.4 GHz.
    • Wireless connection problems may occur with Cisco AnyConnect software.
    • Intel Wireless adapters might not connect to access points with TKIP encryption.
    • Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 21.110.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

:)

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
  3. Wireless Network (Intel PROSET) doesn't work

Hi DRN2018,

temporarily uninstall the Intel PROSET utility, go to the site of your PC's manufacturer, download and then reinstall the latest version of the driver available for your wi-fi adapter.

franco d'esaro, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

1. Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest Intel PROSet

2. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  3. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  4. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD

in Windows 10 News
    Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD: Intel has released updated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 May 2020 Update and older. The drivers were evidently published on August 4, 2020, but have just started rolling out to some users. The Wi-Fi driver update from Intel appears to mostly address ‘Blue Screen...
  6. Intel updates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel updates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10: As Microsoft is preparing to make the Windows 10 May 2020 Update generally available later this month, Intel is rolling out a new update for its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver on some devices. These updates are available on all supported versions of Windows 10 including the...
  7. Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.3 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Release Notes This download is...
  8. wi fi driver

wi fi driver: I just got a new pc and it doesn't have wireless wifi only ethernal. Does anyone knows a driver witch i can install? I really need one because it is very hard to stay next to my router....
  9. Intel PROSet/wirelass software

Intel PROSet/wirelass software: I recently reset my laptop to factory settings. They gave me a list of programs and items that were deleted by the reset. Do I really need Intel PROSet/Wireless Software?...
  10. Wi-Fi Driver

Wi-Fi Driver: Help I have a dell inspiron 3558 running windows 10. Been having issue with my wifi connects then disconnects. There is a driver update on the dell site. It downloads but will not install after 10 minutes it is still hanging at 1% ?? Anything that this computer illiterate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 21.110.1 windows 10