Windows 10: Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Discus and support Latest Logitech SetPoint Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Brink, Jul 29, 2015

2. Cannot open the windows logo to get to the apps

Update your Logitech Setpoint software to the latest version.

Late edit:

SetPoint - Logitech Support

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 29, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    window 10 error message

Hi Karen, click the link below to download the latest version of Logitech Setpoint, install that and see if it fixes this error . . .

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/setp...

If not, uninstall Logitech Setpoint alltogether from Control panel - Programs and Features!

DaveM121, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Tacit Win User

I have a Logitech M510 mouse and although it works with the default driver, I can't get the double click set up on the scroll wheel.
    I downloaded the SetPoint6.67.82_smart software. But trying to install it, I get an error saying the "Installation could not be completed, unable to find required components"

Tacit, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Nemix Win User
    Nemix, Jul 30, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Tacit Win User
    Tried that, it also says device not detected and sends me to download setpoint...... just going round in circles *Smile

Tried deleting driver in device manager but it just reloads the default driver

Tacit, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Tacit Win User

I downloaded version setpoint6.32 and installed it, the double click now works like I want it and the device manager recognizes the mouse as a logitech etc etc mouse

Tacit, Jul 31, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    As to where did you find this, site only has the newest driver used for Windows XP to Windows 10 ? As Memix said may need other software, seen it too.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  10. Tacit Win User
  11. jds63 Win User
    Software Version: 6.67.82 You said 6.32 ?

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    Mean up the page *Sleepy

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  13. Tacit Win User

When one reads a page, you start at the top and go down the page.

Tacit, Jul 31, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
    Doesn't matter does it, as you wanted me to look at a post above mine >>. So what did you install, as there is only the newest software from logitech, no older ones ?

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  15. Tacit Win User
    Version: 6.32.20

Not sure where your looking but when I click on this link Logitech Support then scroll down, the version 6.32.20 is the second on the list of older drivers

Tacit, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software - Similar Threads - Latest Logitech SetPoint

2. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  3. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.: Hey guys, I had recently used Logitech K270 with Logitech Setpoint software. Whenever i pressed Caps Lock or used Volume UP/DOWN I had a great icon shown on my monitor just like this one:...
  4. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.: Hey guys, I had recently used Logitech K270 with Logitech Setpoint software. Whenever i pressed Caps Lock or used Volume UP/DOWN I had a great icon shown on my monitor just like this one:...
  5. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Logitech Setpoint 6.69

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech Setpoint 6.69: I have tryed and tryed and tryed to get this software to load in Windows 10. It was working a few weeks ago, and now I continually get a "failed" to load error. I have tryed the " mode" as well, and it still shows a failed message. Can someone please help. [ATTACH]...
  7. Latest Logitech Options Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Logitech Options Software: Latest Logitech Options Released [img] Note Date: October 1, 2018 Software Version: 6.94.17 OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 File Size: 149 MB Download: Logitech Options Logitech Options software lets you customize your device's settings as follows: Change...
  8. Latest Logitech Setpoint fixes Photo app scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Logitech Setpoint fixes Photo app scrolling: Version SetPoint6.67.83_64 (64bit) Now if they could fix smooth scrolling crashing in Chrome, that would be something. *Smile 21990
  9. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...
  10. Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem: Hello, On my old PC running W7, I used it with a Logitech MK 300 wireless Keyboard and with atheir Wireless Mouse. Worked just fine. Would like to use them both with my new W10 PC. The Wireless Mouse works just fine. I cannot get the Keyboard to work. I did try...