Windows 10: Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

Discus and support Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows

Microsoft Edge

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows [​IMG]

Version: 79.0.309.65
    Release date: January 15, 2020

See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available

Download

Microsoft Edge Beta

Version: 80.0.361.32
    Release date: January 15, 2020

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Download

Microsoft Edge Dev

Version: 81.0.389.2
    Release date:

Download

Microsoft Edge Canary

Version: 81.0.394.0
    Release date:

Download

:)

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jan 16, 2020
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

1. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows - Similar Threads - Latest Microsoft Edge

2. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  3. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  4. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New release cycles for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New release cycles for Microsoft Edge: Innovation has been part of Microsoft Edge since day one, whether you’re seamlessly accessing corporate apps online for work or saving money shopping with built-in coupons. As contributors to the Chromium project, we look forward to the new 4-week major release...
  6. Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that fulfills the needs of compatibility, reliability and security for you and your organization.The feedback we received from you with the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here...
  7. Latest Microsoft Edge--gave it a try

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge--gave it a try: I have been trying latest Microsoft Edge...simple main window...pity there is no menu bar..too many clicking to access certain settings...also i could not disable InPrivate Mode using GPEDIT.MSC even though the setting is disabled as certain extensions don't work with...
  8. Latest SAS Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  9. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  10. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper: Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper (Link) Windows 10 will launch on July 29th, but today Microsoft MSFT -0.18% has revealed this will only be for a very select group of users See above link for more details.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new edge release date

2. chromium edge release date

3. edge release

4. new version of edge released