Windows 10: Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

Discus and support Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thomas Valliere, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there is a gigantic side bar that really serves no purpose. The net result is this makes the game area so small it's annoying to squint and play the game, My eyes get tired quickly and I quit the game.

Why did microsoft make the changes and what will it take to put back the window controls so that when you start the game it's just the minefield maximized to fit the entire screen?

TGA valliere

:)

Thomas Valliere, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Adventure on the microsoft minesweeper game

Hi Aussie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing accessing the Minesweeper game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to outdated display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

Microsoft Minesweeper

Hi,

For in-game concerns with Microsoft Minesweeper, you may post your query to the game's community forums. To proceed, you may click this

link

Also, you may check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

1. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game - Similar Threads - Latest Microsoft Minesweeper

2. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  3. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper: I've had this problem for over a year and thought resubscribing for Premium would take care of it but the problem persists. Minesweeper shows I'm logged in but when I click on a game the screen starts loading then blanks out and returns me to my Windows 10 homescreen. So I...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I recently reinstalled Microsoft Minesweeper and to my dismay they have changed the appearance of the game. Now the game page opens and there is a bar at the top and bottom of the screen and no way to expand the screen to full view. Also there is a gigantic side bar on the...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  8. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out....
  10. Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.: Windows 10 - I have been playing the free microsoft jigsaw and minesweeper games for over 2 years on my computer. Now they won't open to let me play. I get the purple or green screen but it won't continue on to the game. I have tried uninstall and reinstalled the games....