Windows 10: latest microsoft windows 10 update

Discus and support latest microsoft windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; receive message unable to install with presence of Avira AntiVir?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelTvedten, Nov 11, 2019.

1. latest microsoft windows 10 update

receive message unable to install with presence of Avira AntiVir?

:)

MichaelTvedten, Nov 11, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Decreasing Windows 10 Updates Downtime in Fall Creators Update

If you're a standard Windows user, you probably find Windows updates something of a pain - especially when they force you to reboot your PC after they're installed. But imagine you own a business that constantly has its machines up and running, but also requires the latest security upgrades; each minute of downtime for installing such updates is lost revenue. Because of that issue, which companies brought to Microsoft's attention over the years, the company is streamlining its update process, decreasing the amount of update steps that need to be taken offline (which means less time waiting for the machines to become available to use following an update.)

latest microsoft windows 10 update xS3v6SsY1Oth1GTi_thm.jpg

latest microsoft windows 10 update rb329X0kNSIMR51b_thm.jpg

latest microsoft windows 10 update kef8qVLYFSTGu48s_thm.jpg

Usually, in updating your Windows system, there are two phases: an "online" phase, in which your PC automatically checks for new updates and actively downloads required system files while allowing you to keep using the computer for various tasks. The second "offline" phase is where the bulk of the work occurs during the update process, and doesn't allow the user to make use of the machine while this process is taking place (read reboot update sequences, for instance.) With Microsoft's latest streamlining process, two steps that previously took place during the "offline" phase will migrate to the online phase. Namely, 1) user content (apps/settings/configurations) back-up and the laying down of new OS files (Windows Image [WIM] process.)

Microsoft's Jason Howard, in a blog post for the upcoming Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, said that "By moving the old offline portions of the upgrade process to the online phase, upgrades will appear to take longer if you're watching or timing the progress. We didn't want to sacrifice usability for offline time so the upgrade processes are run at a lower priority to provide for best performance."

Sources: Microsoft Feedback Hub, Via HotHardware

Raevenlord, Nov 11, 2019
  4. latest microsoft windows 10 update

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

latest microsoft windows 10 update

1. latest microsoft windows 10 update - Similar Threads - latest microsoft update

2. Latest update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update for Windows 10: The latest update for Windows 10 prevents Firefox and Edge from loading. Everything works fine once I've uninstalled the latest update so the problem is clearly yours. Please note I do not want to upgrade to Windows 11 but I do want Microsoft to fix this glitch ASAP!...
  3. Windows 10 latest update

Windows 10 latest update: I have recently restored my System to a previous date coz I had installed a software which was causing problems. I had also updated my windows in the course. After the system restore, the update got uninstalled and I cannot install it back. My settings update screen shows...
  4. Latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Microsoft update: I am not a fan of Microsoft just now. It said there was an update so I hit update and restart. After two hours and more the update had converted me to Microsoft Edge and all od my documents were lost. I have signed in using my normal password for my profile. I accepted a sync...
  5. Latest Windows 10 update

Latest Windows 10 update: Since installing the latest Win 10 upgrade, I’ve been experiencing a weird problem. While using my computer, the screen turns blue, like it has a blue filter over it, and it’s impossible to see what’s on the screen, so I have to re-boot. It isn’t the “blue screen if death”,...
  6. Windows 10 latest update

Windows 10 latest update: My computer no longer knows my account. I cannot get through the "repair" process because it does not recognize my password. Blue screens with instructions, but cannot enter due to password decline that I know is correct because I can log in and out on my MAC....
  7. Latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Microsoft update: My PC updating for over 6 hrs. Needed to go to bed and as screen completely blank though the update had hung at 87% so decided to turn it off. Tried turning it on today and wouldnt start. Got a message top left of screen re Personal (cant remember next word, other than it...
  8. Latest windows 10 update

Latest windows 10 update: So... I started my laptop as I have some work to do and Windows tells me it has to do an update. I need to work so I ignored it. Windows promptly starts updating, slowly. I leave the laptop to get on with it as there's nothing I can do. I check on it now and again and after...
  9. latest update to microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    latest update to microsoft: I recently uploaded your update , now my printer wont work and lots of my favorite websites give me an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-to-microsoft/b7f380af-bcb2-40c9-bacf-7e989a27ac3c"
  10. windows 10 latest update

windows 10 latest update: Hi my name is avi after i update to the latest version of windows 10 (build 1809) internet explorer crushes every half an hour what can be the problem please help thanks...