Windows 10: Latest MS update--cannot connect our network?

Discus and support Latest MS update--cannot connect our network? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All 4 machines were connected just fine before this recent 2018 MS update. Now, practically none are. The primary I think sees 2 of the other 3. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by markg2, May 16, 2018.

1. markg2 Win User

Latest MS update--cannot connect our network?

All 4 machines were connected just fine before this recent 2018 MS update. Now, practically none are. The primary I think sees 2 of the other 3.

I've double checked shares and security on all machines and corrected as necessary changes apparently made by the update.

Advanced options are all set to see everyone.

I've rebooted all machines after rebooting the router.

All machines are Win10 except for the primary--it's 7.

The primary is listed twice. I think the machine is connected both by Ethernet and WiFi (not on purpose but this has been the case for years)

I'm attaching scans for the only diagnostics I have.

Mark

:)

markg2, May 16, 2018

2. Cannot connect to our LAN

There was an update on 2/6/16, but this doesn't show when I do your recommendations. Since this update I cannot connect to our LAN

TIMBRIGHT0137, May 16, 2018
  3. 1MikeV Win User
    Epin is incorrect: Cannot login after latest update

Original title: Updates

Thank you Microsoft, since the latest update my wife cannot access her account, th epin is incorrect. Help???

1MikeV, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Latest MS update--cannot connect our network?

1. Latest MS update--cannot connect our network? - Similar Threads - Latest update cannot

2. Connect an XP computer to our home network .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect an XP computer to our home network .: I want to connect an XP computer to our home network. The other computers are Windows 10. They connect with each other although the printer on one of them which is "shared" cannot be connected to, although it can be seen/discovered. So two problems! Problems have developed...
  3. Connect an XP computer to our home network .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect an XP computer to our home network .: I want to connect an XP computer to our home network. The other computers are Windows 10. They connect with each other although the printer on one of them which is "shared" cannot be connected to, although it can be seen/discovered. So two problems! Problems have developed...
  4. Connect an XP computer to our home network .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot connect to this network

Cannot connect to this network: I have two Win10 PC's: PC1 and PC2On PC1 I am able to connect to both the WiFi and the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct =everything works fine.Since a short time back I am NOT able to connect to the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct.Trying to fix the problem with the Samsung...
  6. Cannot connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to this network: Hi my wireless usb is working just fine but i cannot connect to the wifi, i keep getting the message shown in the title, nothing ive found seems to work and i hope that you all can help me submitted by /u/saucymeme-boi [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I am suddenly unable to connect to my home Wifi network. This is a new and sudden issue. No recent windows or driver updates. New wireless adapter purchased and also unable to connect. The PC checks network requirements and then fails to connect. Old adapter is a TP-Link...
  8. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I've recently upgraded to a new network at home. The new router supplied is a Linksys Velop WHW 03 v2. I have easily found the new router and connected with 2 laptops and 2 mobile phones, no problem. However my PC Acer running an up to date Windows 10 system will not...
  9. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I had Windows 10 installed a week ago and it worked fine without internet connection issues until a few days later. I can never seem to reconnect to WiFi after a disconnection occurs and it requires me to restart my laptop every time it occurs to be establish a network...
  10. Latest MS Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest MS Update: Hello, Sr, Citizen now, and not too sharp with this "stuff," so please bear with me a bit. MS, again, has done an automatic update without my giving permission. Hate when they do this; usually messes up something, invariably. a. Not sure what this latest rev number is, but...