Windows 10: Latest News looks weird ;-;

Discus and support Latest News looks weird ;-; in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :<... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zino, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Zino Win User

Latest News looks weird ;-;

Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :<

:)

Zino, Sep 7, 2022
  2. NEILPHA Win User

After Windows 10 update Windows Live Mail is looking weird.

Today is May 21. A couple of weeks ago the latest Windows 10 update installed on my PC. Now Windows Live Mail is looking weird.

It works OK but there are new visual quirks. For example, along the base there is a line of distorted characters, which I think is in part a repetition of the buttons for mail, news and contacts.

Also, the box to use to move an email from one folder to another now repeats the list of folders at the right in a vertical facing line.

Any ideas?

NEILPHA, Sep 7, 2022
  3. popsean Win User
    Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Sep 7, 2022
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Latest News looks weird ;-; - Similar Threads - Latest News looks

2. Weird looking bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird looking bsod: This happened probably a week ago and I've been trying different things to fix it and nothing has worked. ive tried using a different gpu and tried booting from a good hard drive that i knew worked. The only thing i dont think ive tried is using different ram which ill will...
  3. Weird looking bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird looking bsod: This happened probably a week ago and I've been trying different things to fix it and nothing has worked. ive tried using a different gpu and tried booting from a good hard drive that i knew worked. The only thing i dont think ive tried is using different ram which ill will...
  4. Weird looking bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar looks weird: Why does my taskbar look like this? I also get a spinning circle when I mouse over the Start Menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-looks-weird/f71811e0-bd89-4392-bb66-d3ef885e203f
  6. Taskbar looks weird

Taskbar looks weird: Why does my taskbar look like this? I also get a spinning circle when I mouse over the Start Menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-looks-weird/f71811e0-bd89-4392-bb66-d3ef885e203f
  7. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  8. Latest News looks weird ;-;

Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  9. News and Interest being weird?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and Interest being weird?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Glitched12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wtkvr4/news_and_interest_being_weird/
  10. Weird looking BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird looking BSOD: [IMG] This is my laptop shutting down after a kernel power 41 error. Usually i get this blue screen after a few days or a week at a time. Is there something i can do to prevent this from happening?...