Windows 10: Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content

Discus and support Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Along with the fancy new icons, the latest version of Microsoft Office changed all of the fonts and spacing within the applications. I am running... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by LarryinNJ, Jun 10, 2019.

1. LarryinNJ Win User

Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content

Along with the fancy new icons, the latest version of Microsoft Office changed all of the fonts and spacing within the applications. I am running Microsoft Office 365 version 1905 build 11629.20214. This included Menus, toolbars and in app content. For example, in Outlook, I used to be able to get 20+ single line emails with the bottom reading pane and now I get 13. There is too much spacing above and below the email text.

Any thoughts on how to revert?

:)

LarryinNJ, Jun 10, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

Office 365 is just leasing software. It's incredibly cost effective, and hands down the better value if you want to always have the latest and most up to date versions of the office suite programs.

If you just want to just slap a version of office on your computer and use that one for years to come, then yes, the offline version would be cheaper.

Let's face it. If you want the absolutely lowest cost for a suite then download an open source alternative.

Kreij, Jun 10, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

newtekie1, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content - Similar Threads - Latest Office 365

2. Not enough space on C: drive for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not enough space on C: drive for Office 365: About 2 years ago I bought a PC with a 4Tb hard drive. I used W10 Disk management to separate the OS C:\ drive from other data drives and also set up A:\ drive for apps and programs. W10 appeared to be taking up about 32Gb so I set the C: drive at 120Gb. Disk Management...
  3. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  4. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  5. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  6. How to change font size on title bar and menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change font size on title bar and menus?: How to change font size on title bar and menus? The font on the title screen are not readable; and also some menus. Available settings do not change properly this font front a high resolution HP laptop....
  7. Education version of Office 365 concern

Education version of Office 365 concern: I just start to realize that I can get the Office 365 Education version with my alumni email, I've missed this great free offer for years! However, I have a concern, that is, will the document I create with Office 365 Education contain any of the personal information like...
  8. Announcing 3D Content Guidelines for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 3D Content Guidelines for Office 365: Since 3D was first introduced in Office, we’ve heard resounding feedback from the community that better guidance was needed to help users acquire, build and convert 3D content for use in Office. Whether you are an Office user looking to acquire 3D assets for your documents,...
  9. Anyway TO CHANGE fonts OF MENUS / TITLEBARS ETC IN w10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyway TO CHANGE fonts OF MENUS / TITLEBARS ETC IN w10: Hi there on previous releases of Windows you could select Fonts for Window titles, menus , toolbars etc. On two of my monitors the current fonts just look HIDEOUS and there's no way to change them -- worked fine on Windows 7. This is going to cause BIG problems for...
  10. Change Office 365 subscription

Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...