Windows 10: latest Opera browser causes BSOD

Discus and support latest Opera browser causes BSOD in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since 2 days ago latest Opera browser causes BSOD. It happened all of a sudden 2 days ago. Before this I had no problems with PC. It seems... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jaburmester, Oct 7, 2015.

1. latest Opera browser causes BSOD

Since 2 days ago latest Opera browser causes BSOD.

It happened all of a sudden 2 days ago.

Before this I had no problems with PC.

It seems like it is a hardware fault or even drive but manifests itself after some time of using Opera browser.

Thank you for all help.

:)

jaburmester, Oct 7, 2015
  2. prking Win User

How to Update Inbuilt Opera Mini Browser in Nokia 2730 Classic ?

Yes, where Opera Mini is the phone's default browser (it is a custom build) it can't be done.

There is nothing stopping you downloading the latest Opera Mini, but it won't take over as default browser, and you can use it seperately.

On series 40 handsets which have the Nokia Browser as default, then you can upgrade the pre-installed Opera Mini.

prking, Oct 7, 2015
  3. ng85---01 Win User
    Best browser to use with C3-01

Opera 6.5, the latest version is pathetic. If u can find & download 6.1. The inbuilt opera browser in the collection folder is also v good.

The inbuilt Nokia browser isn't upto the mark. Open ovi store on ur phone. It'll ask 4 update if u r using it the first time. Update it. Then open the ovi store. Download the latest version of nokia browser from there.

Both opera & Nokia browser are good but in different conditions-

1. Opera- if u download large files, access feeds, like to access pages offline-the saved pages feature.

2. Nokia browser- good for simply surfing the web & facebook, downloading small files.

ng85---01, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Amythyr Win User

latest Opera browser causes BSOD

Do you have a pic of the blue screen

Is your display driver updated

Amythyr, Oct 7, 2015
  5. All my drivers are latest including display driver.

jaburmester, Oct 7, 2015
  6. Have disabled Bluetooth and no BSOD.

Why this suddenly happened I do not know and also why BSOD with Opera browser I do not know.

Since upgrading to Windows 10 Bluetooth has not worked.

I have reinstalled driver and devices are recognised but and not given option to pair.

jaburmester, Oct 8, 2015
  7. brianzion Win User
    hi funny enough I have had issues with the opera browser using it to stream tv I had blue screen errors also and have stopped using opera and using Edge and the blue screens have gone away I do seem to have some driver issues which I think are the vga and have updated all drivers and no blue screens for 3 days now. so whether running opera was a problem causing the bluescreens I am not 100% sure but sure it was not helping matters.

brianzion, Oct 16, 2015
  8. websquad Win User

I had problems with Edge on a freshly updated (from Win 7) machine: when I would try to start Edge, I'd get the BSOD with the “WHEA uncorrectable error fix” message. I finally figured out how to make Firefox my default browser, so, for now, the problem is gone. On another machine, a test machine, I've been using Win 10 for about a year. At first I didn't like Edge, but as it matured it started to grow on me -- now I like it! But I've never had a BSOD with the test machine.

websquad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. latest Opera browser causes BSOD - Similar Threads - latest Opera browser

2. Opera Browser sync issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera Browser sync issue: I am using a laptop and it has 2 different user accounts. One is my administrator account and other is a standard account. I user Opera browser and the second account uses Chrome. But whenever there is a popup, it opens the opera browser with everything my account, passwords,...
  3. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  4. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  5. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  6. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  7. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  9. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  10. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to disable ad blocker on nokia 2730 classic

2. opera mini causes blue screen

3. how do i solve the problem of not being able to download pictures on facebook when am logged through opera mini on my nokia 2730

4. opera windows 10 bsod 2019,
  5. best nokia-browser [c3-01] ,
  6. which users of windows 10 1903 is using opera neon,
  7. Downloading Chrome or Opera causes Windows to freak out