Windows 10: Latest Opera browser

Discus and support Latest Opera browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It is fast indeed! My only complain is that I cannot make the search engine of my preference the default one. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mr Ed, Feb 17, 2017.

1. zanxion Win User

Latest Opera browser

It is fast indeed! My only complain is that I cannot make the search engine of my preference the default one.

zanxion, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Opera browser

1. Latest Opera browser - Similar Threads - Latest Opera browser

2. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  3. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  4. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  5. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  6. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  7. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  9. latest Opera browser causes BSOD

in Browsers and Email
    latest Opera browser causes BSOD: Since 2 days ago latest Opera browser causes BSOD. It happened all of a sudden 2 days ago. Before this I had no problems with PC. It seems like it is a hardware fault or even drive but manifests itself after some time of using Opera browser. Thank you for all...
  10. Opera web browser is Reborn

in Windows 10 News
    Opera web browser is Reborn: Over the last year, we have introduced a series of new features such as free VPN and native ad blocking. Earlier this year we also presented Opera Neon, a concept browser that gave you a glimpse into the future of desktop browsers. Now, the best parts of Neon are being...