Windows 10: Latest patch for PrintNightmare

Discus and support Latest patch for PrintNightmare in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This latest update has broken connection to clients for their networked printers. Is there going to be any update to fix this issue? I work at a large... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROprisko, Aug 27, 2021.

1. ROprisko Win User

Latest patch for PrintNightmare

This latest update has broken connection to clients for their networked printers. Is there going to be any update to fix this issue? I work at a large university and this patch broke connection to ALOT of printers that were already mapped via print server to our clients. Also made all printers unavailable through PaperCut.

:)

ROprisko, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 27, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

I'm running the latest drivers (358.87) and I haven't experienced any of those issues, I played cod 3 with no problems, offhand I'd say when you updated the drivers there was a error somewhere, most likely when installing
    the patched driver, were any errors listed in the Install.cmd text output? My best suggestion is to reinstall the latest official drivers (358.87) and then reinstall the latest patched driver paying close attention to
    any errors that might be listed from the text output from the Install.cmd.

jbailey8, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Latest patch for PrintNightmare - Similar Threads - Latest patch PrintNightmare

2. how to fix Printnightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Printnightmare: Hi All,I need to fix this print nightmare issue can anyone suggest it.I am using the windows server 2019 server and printer role configure after patching start facing issues for all users.Thanks Abdul Latheef...
  3. KB5004945 patch "PrintNightmare"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004945 patch "PrintNightmare": Hello, I initially rolled out the KB5004945 patch via Intune in July. Lately the patch has stopped installing with Error code: 0x80070017Is this because there is another cumulative update that has been pushed via windows updates that takes precedence? If so which KB is it and...
  4. Printnightmare security patch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Printnightmare security patch: Hello. Looking for help finding and downloading this security patch. I have WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit SP1. While searching, thought I found it. There were 2 options for download: XLSX MICROSOFT EXCEL & CSV COMMA VALUE. None of this means anything to me. Maybe I was in the...
  5. PrintNightmare patch. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PrintNightmare patch. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dows...: I can only see up to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\After that, there is nothing. Same thing for 2 other computers.Do I still need to pursue the step to switch the registries to 0, or disregard?...
  6. Printnightmare and Normal Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printnightmare and Normal Users: There's a lot of talk lately about this new unpatched vulnerability. It seems that everyone is being implored to disable the print spooler service or file and printer sharing in the Windows Firewall. Does this apply to normal users? Normal users are those with an internet...
  7. WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST

WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST: After the latest patch Mar.10/21 for Win10 on my desktop on the Top Bar, one very important item was bumped off the bar and was replaced by READING LIST - something I have absolutely no use for! Right hand click provides NO OPTIONS WHATSOEVER!! I need to DELETE this useless...
  8. The latest patch will not install on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest patch will not install on my pc: KB4601319 I've tried everything literally and it just will not patch up at all, it installed the other essential updates and I'm 20H2 submitted by /u/GabrielChucky94 [link] [comments]...
  9. Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches

Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches: Hi Team, I'm trying to install and configure WSUS on my windows Machine .I'm facing problem while post installation.it a prompting the below error Log file is located at C:\Users\Vemula.Kumar\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp7E96.tmp Post install is starting Fatal Error: Failed to...
  10. Crashes with the latest patch for 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashes with the latest patch for 2004: My PC just crashed after the latest patch for 2004, no BSOD, just a complete freeze and then it restarted. Event Viewer error ID: 161 Event Name: volmgr. Anyone knows about this? The patches that windows installed for my pc today are: patch KB4557957 and security patch...