Windows 10: Latest SAS Released

Discus and support Latest SAS Released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Apr 9, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Latest SAS Released

f14tomcat, Apr 9, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Latest SAS Released [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Latest SAS Released cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Apr 9, 2019
  3. kado897 Win User

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Apr 9, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Latest SAS Released

@Brink
    Tuesday, March 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.41

Latest SAS Released cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows. In this release, we’re pleased to introduce a new Cleaning Summary screen.
    As part of a long-term commitment to usability, we looked at the way we show cleaning results and decided that a single, fixed results screen wasn’t useful to all our users. This new screen delivers cleaning results in a more meaningful way to our less technical users, so that they can understand the value of regularly cleaning their PC. Its product tips section will help all our users discover some of the other useful features CCleaner has to offer.
    We hope you like it but if you prefer to keep the old style, simply enable the 'Show Cleaner results as a file list' preference in the Advanced Options menu. If this setting is already enabled, the new Cleaning Summary screen will not be displayed.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    UI

• NEW! Cleaning results now displayed as a Cleaning Summary (Free and Professional versions only)
    • NEW! Product tips to help users discover less visible features
    • NEW! Fresh, clean Upgrade page design
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge/Internet Explorer: Fixed cleaning of cookie and icon file types on Windows 10 (thanks alhazred & Judesman for reporting this via our forum!)
    Localization

• Added improved Estonian translations (thanks to our volunteer translator ProPaan!)
    Technology

• Added support for Sciter: a lightweight, embeddable HTML/CSS/script engine for modern UI development

OldMike65, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Latest SAS Released

1. Latest SAS Released - Similar Threads - Latest SAS Released

2. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  3. Latest Thunderbird Release 68.7.0

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Thunderbird Release 68.7.0: New release of Thunderbird email client x(86). May be one for x64 also. Check with ALT>Help>about. Release notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.7.0) — Thunderbird [img] 153841
  4. Latest Release KB4532695

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Release KB4532695: It's being reported across social media that the latest release KB4532695 is flawed and can cause your computer to not function properly. I have gone into my settings to pause the automatic download for now. How soon will a fix be in for this issue?...
  5. Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0: I just got this today. I believe it is just released, although the release notes says August 15, 2019. Very quick major new build. Options are more like Firefox now. Nice build. [img] Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.0) — Mozilla 139307
  6. Latest VLC 3.0.6 released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest VLC 3.0.6 released: New version of VLC Player released. Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN 125064
  7. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. Latest CCleaner Version Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest CCleaner Version Released: Latest CCleaner Version Released [img] Information CCleaner 5.42.6495 Release Date: April 23rd 2018 CCleaner Download Link [img] Warning Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with...
  10. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...