Windows 10: Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update...

Discus and support Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows10 Home v20H2, Build 19042.964.I would like to uninstall the last two security updates to see if that fixes the problem. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jon Spain, May 10, 2021.

1. Jon Spain Win User

Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update...

Windows10 Home v20H2, Build 19042.964.I would like to uninstall the last two security updates to see if that fixes the problem. How do I do this?

:)

Jon Spain, May 10, 2021
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: July 12, 2016

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, May 10, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 10, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update...

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update... - Similar Threads - Latest Security Update

2. Latest security update broke Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security update broke Windows 10.: I just installed the most recent security update from Windows Update and now I cannot access the settings app. I have to "refresh" Windows to get to Settings. After uninstalling that update, the Settings app works just fine. Why is Microsoft not testing their updates prior to...
  3. Latest security update broke Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest security update broke Windows 10.: I just installed the most recent security update from Windows Update and now I cannot access the settings app. I have to "refresh" Windows to get to Settings. After uninstalling that update, the Settings app works just fine. Why is Microsoft not testing their updates prior to...
  4. Latest security update broke Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  6. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  7. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Latest Windows Security update blocking net connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows Security update blocking net connection: The latest security update has resulted in a very frustrating error. While the internet is connected any time I try to load a website or a video game using the internet I have to reload 2-6 times before the connection succeeds. If it's a website it will spend a minute...
  9. Access to quicken

Access to quicken: I spoke with a Quicken rep and he indicated that I have a private network that's active and doesn't allow me to access my account...they said that you could fix it so the private network would allow access...
  10. Accessing Windows FROM NAS servers -- Windows latest update

Accessing Windows FROM NAS servers -- Windows latest update: Hi there can anybody suggest what needs to be done to access windows files FROM Nas servers (running SAMBA). The latest version of windows seems to have broken connections -- now just get message timeout on server when trying to access Windows shares FROM a NAS server. No...