Windows 10: Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 Synaptics Touchpad Driver Download Page [img] Information Version: 19.0.19.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Synaptics Touchpad Driver Download Page

Information Version: 19.0.19.1

Date: August 3rd 2015

For Windows 10 PS/2, SMBus, and IC2 Devices

Release Notes:

System enhancements

:)

Brink, Aug 21, 2015

2. windows 10 update problems

How did you check for the updates for Synaptics?

I would suggest uninstalling the older one and installing the newest available from here:

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    single finger scroll no work on windows 10

That's a feature of the Synaptics Touchpad software, not Windows. You have to change the settings in the Synaptics Touchpad Settings screen. See this external link for a quick guide: Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

It's best to get the latest software from your Laptop Manufacturer's Support Site if possible.

Erdeslawe, Aug 21, 2015
  4. AA1GJ Win User

Hooray!! The 19.0.19.1 driver version fixes the inability to permanently turn-off the tapping function on my HP DV7. Looks like it also can filter the accidental tapping caused by inadvertently touching the graphics tablet while typing.*Smile

AA1GJ, Aug 22, 2015
  5. tracit99 Win User
    I have a HP dv7 1444us and one finger edge scrolling still does not work with this driver. It worked fine in Windows 8.1 and in fact the driver from 8.1 (15.3.29.0 October 13, 2011) is what I am now using in Windows 10 and edge scrolling works fine.

tracit99, Aug 26, 2015
  6. RWOne Win User
    DV7-1240us

Will look at it later tonight or tomorrow to check out ....

RWOne, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Thanks, fix few issues link accidental tap, zoom issue 3 finger swap up.

manpreetrehsi, Sep 5, 2015
  8. hpmmfs Win User

I would like to add that on some computers (not all, for some reason some it will do it correctly by just doing the 'install/setup' from synaptics), you will have to manually override the installation behavior. Go to Device manager, and do a manual search/install of the driver,(including searching for the right driver, which you should have downloaded and put somewhere you can find easily), it will come up with a 'its not a signed driver and windows doesn't recommend' or some such thing, tell it do to it regardless, then restart after it has finished installing. At that point the synaptics driver should be installed in your system and allow you to do the disable if it detects external mouse.

I find it annoying that synaptics has essentially abdicated their responsibility to the end user (I know that these are OEM devices but the end user will be the one dealing with these things after warranty is over). No contact email so I couldn't update them of their FAQ inaccuracies and since it took me a day to find this forum now I don't fully remember all the steps. Still, it should be fairly self evident what needs to follow when you do the above.

hpmmfs, Sep 11, 2015
  9. Hello there!

I am searching for synaptics control panel like this. I have it also in Win8.1

I want the setting that touchpad is auto disable when I use a (usb) mouse.
    I have install this drivers: Windows 10 PS/2 and SMBus Devices v19.0.19.1 (from here)

Thank you *Biggrin

iJohnnyCash, Sep 13, 2015
  10. RonCFL Win User
    There are 2 drives for wds 10 .... which one should I get ..?
    Thanks

RonCFL, Sep 21, 2015
  11. It's depends from your touchpad. I think the more often is the PS/2.
    Maybe your device manager helps you to decide.

iJohnnyCash, Sep 21, 2015
  12. RonCFL Win User
    I picked one and installed it .
    It's all good
    Thanks .

RonCFL, Sep 26, 2015
  13. RWOne Win User

Finally got a chance to DL and try this, on 10565 BTW, scroll still not working. DV7-1240us.

I may check out that 8.1 driver as well ...

RWOne, Oct 16, 2015
  14. goatty2 Win User
    was hoping this would fix the scrolling fault with windows programs but can not install this update
    uninstalled the driver before trying to install this but windows came up and said the best driver already installed
    the one windows installed was back to version 10
    version 15 was on before i uninstalled it
    tried installing it manually and windows would not let it
    now managed to get version 15 reinstalled

goatty2, Oct 28, 2015
  15. goatty2 Win User
    still not working in windows latest update

goatty2, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest Synaptics Touchpad

2. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  3. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  4. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  5. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  6. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to 19.0.12.98, both scrolling functionstwo-finger and one finger did not work. I have checked Synaptics' website and they don't...
  7. Synaptics touchpad driver not working

Synaptics touchpad driver not working: Hi all, I need help I'm not very good with computers but I can follow instructions very well if anyone can help me. My Touchpad stopped working. I've tried everything that I had Googled... I have an HP Laptop 15-bs1xx I tried to update the drivers in the device manager...
  8. Synaptics touchpad driver

Synaptics touchpad driver: Why can't I disable my touchpad? Every answer I get on Bing or Google is wrong. The "disable" button for the Synaptics touchpad driver is itself disabled. I have tried uninstalling the driver but it is still there after restart. I suppose I can walk around with duct tape on...
  9. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: Hey guys. I've really been annoyed lately by the 'feature' my laptop (HP) has where it delays the use of the touchpad after typing. I found solutions on reddit from years ago, but they involve installing new drivers, which I can't find? Nowhere on the synaptics website can I...
  10. Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!

Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!: So i updated my laptop to windows 10 (clean install) and after that update i started downloading drivers and everything went well and good until i tried to install my touchpad drivers because they for some reason are non existant even in device manager. In device manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ps/2 & smbus devices v19.0.19.1

2. synaptics touchpad driver for windows 10 latest version

3. Synaptics Driver Release Notes for Synaptics PTP

4. synaptics pointing device driver windows 10 1903,
  5. synaptics Version v19.0.19.1,
  6. synaptic 19.3.10.44,
  7. the last known working driver version for synaptics smbus touchpad,
  8. latest touchpad driver window 10,
  9. synaptics driver later than 19.3.10.44,
  10. synaptics pointing device driver for windows 10 hp Version: 19.0.19.1 Date: August 3rd 2015 For Windows 10 PS/2 SMBus and IC2 Devices,
  11. synaptics touchpad driver latest version,
  12. latest synaptics touchpad driver for windows 10,
  13. synaptics one finger edge scrolling