Windows 10: Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access

Discus and support Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating our HP Laptop to Version 21H1 there is no internet access. The system does see all of our "Intranet" devices within our firewall but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricKaufman1, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access

After updating our HP Laptop to Version 21H1 there is no internet access. The system does see all of our "Intranet" devices within our firewall but informs us of "No Internet Access" We have performed extensive troubleshooting with both MSFT Tech support and HP to determine if this is a hardware issue, including doing a complete system restore. When the the system is restored to it's original state, internet access returns. Also when we restore the complete system backup made just before the 21H1 upgrade internet access returns. In addition, the latest update also turns off "System Resto

:)

EricKaufman1, Jul 12, 2021

2. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access

Have internet access, but some programs don't think I'm online

Maybe Firewall causing the "No Internet Access" problem turn it off to test it.

Visit your network card manufacturer website and install latest version of the driver.

On Windows 10, you can also use the "Network reset" feature to fix Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity problems after installing an update or at any time that you can't connect to the network.

To reset the network adapters on your device, use these steps:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on Network & Internet.
    3. Click on Status.
    4. Under the "Change your network settings" section, click the Network reset option.
    5. Click the Reset now button.

FreeBooter, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access

1. Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access - Similar Threads - Latest Update 21H1

2. Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1: I was able to reimage my pc, but after I ran the updates it would continue to fail. I have started and stop the windows update, deleted the windows/software distribution folder then rebooted without any luck. I tried to update using this tool from Microsoft but will reboot...
  3. SSD NVMe not accessible after 21h1 update

SSD NVMe not accessible after 21h1 update: Hi,I did every windows updates I could find and now my PC is really slow on boot and don't have access to my NVMe SSD ...I have an error message saying "access denied".Here is what I tried :Use the restore pointWorked the first time I first tried to apply the update around...
  4. SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to latest 21H1

in Cortana
    SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to latest 21H1: Hey, I have updated to latest windows 21H1 23 days back. Before update a error message was showing on windows updates that "Your device is missing important security and quality". But check for updates is showing update for me. After this update search box is not working...
  5. KB5003637 update removed option to upgrade to 21H1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5003637 update removed option to upgrade to 21H1: Prior to June patch Tues updated I was offered 21H1 as an optional update Since applying the CU updates for June, I am no longer offered 21H1 I am definitely still on 20H2, I was planning to update to 21H1 after June patch Tues Not sure why I am no longer offered 21H1 (on...
  6. Latest update removal?

Latest update removal?: I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the 12th oct update cause getting used to it just endlessly irks me. Little things like not automatically having the search bar prioritised when I open a new tab of chrome, to the way the ui now looks when you right click an icon in the...
  7. Update removed access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update removed access: So I have just updated my second hand pc to the latest update with some trouble and I finally worked(with loosing my files at the cost but that's not the point) The computer when I first got it would automatically log in to the admin account when opened. When I found it I...
  8. Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update: My computer (HP 15 Notebook) ran the latest Windows 10 update on March 12th and everything was fine for 4 days. Then my ability to access the Internet stopped and I began receiving error messages when accessing anything other than my homepage. I currently cannot use Wi-Fi...
  9. No Internet Access After Downloading Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Internet Access After Downloading Latest Windows Update: As of downloading the latest Windows 10 update today, I can’t get online. Opening Chrome, i’m met with “(homepage)’s server IP address could not be found.” I had done searching prior to coming here using my phone, being led to believe it is a DNS issue, but couldn’t find a...
  10. Latest update done, and can no longer access internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update done, and can no longer access internet: I've been having nothing but bad experiences with Windows updates lately.... About a month ago, I did an update and it completely replaced my OS with a new version causing my default settings to change, eliminating some of my programs and causing many problems for me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 21h1 seeing network but no internet

2. 21h1 internet