Windows 10: LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER

Discus and support LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Tuesday 23/6/20 my computer done a windows update automatically when turned on and for the next 24 hours it restarted itself repeatedly every 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisk90nox, Jun 26, 2020.

1. LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER

On Tuesday 23/6/20 my computer done a windows update automatically when turned on and for the next 24 hours it restarted itself repeatedly every 20 minutes or so. At this point I also noticed my Xbox app game Forza wouldn't load whereas other non Microsoft related games would. I then left the computer alone for 24 hours in hope it would sort itself out but on return to my computer yesterday, 25/6/20, it went into full melt down and would not turn on. There was power and lights, but no one home, not even the main fans were running although my water cooled system fans were. It seems the latest update has done some serious damage to my new computer, please help!

:)

chrisk90nox, Jun 26, 2020
  2. lbeck Win User

How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Jun 26, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2020
  4. LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER

Windows 10 update version 1511, 10586 stuck on 23%

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for November.

Kindly follow the below suggested steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

A. Check whether the Windows date and Time set to Automatic and synced.

B. Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.

C. Update all your computer's drivers from manufacturer’s website.

D. Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER

1. LATEST UPDATE 23/6/20 HAS CRASHED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER - Similar Threads - LATEST UPDATE HAS

2. Putting the entire drive on the exception list, despite this, still 6-20% processor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Putting the entire drive on the exception list, despite this, still 6-20% processor...: Hi all !As the topic's title shows the problem is not little but huge.How can I finally permanently disable this f*cking sh*t Antimalware service and reach it to use exactly zero point zero per cent of the task time ?https://i.ibb.co/7tHwkW1/Clip014.png...
  3. Putting the entire drive on the exception list, despite this, still 6-20% processor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Putting the entire drive on the exception list, despite this, still 6-20% processor...: Hi all !As the topic's title shows the problem is not little but huge.How can I finally permanently disable this f*cking sh*t Antimalware service and reach it to use exactly zero point zero per cent of the task time ?https://i.ibb.co/7tHwkW1/Clip014.png...
  4. is oner drive down 6/6/23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is oner drive down 6/6/23: please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-oner-drive-down-6623/e2477cb1-cebe-46c0-9f21-ef610cd04e65
  5. is oner drive down 6/6/23

is oner drive down 6/6/23: please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-oner-drive-down-6623/e2477cb1-cebe-46c0-9f21-ef610cd04e65
  6. Latest OneDrive Update has Made Computer Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest OneDrive Update has Made Computer Crash: Hi there. Last week Microsoft sent out a OneDrive update. After installing the OneDrive update, the computer would open file explorer for about 1 second and then close it in a loop. This was causing the computer screen to flash on and off. When the computer is now powered on,...
  7. Latest OneDrive Update has Made Computer Crash

Latest OneDrive Update has Made Computer Crash: Hi there. Last week Microsoft sent out a OneDrive update. After installing the OneDrive update, the computer would open file explorer for about 1 second and then close it in a loop. This was causing the computer screen to flash on and off. When the computer is now powered on,...
  8. Latest update issues.. (9/23)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update issues.. (9/23): Hey all, So, after the recent major update my programs have been acting super weird. It is taking way longer to load. For instance, after every time I launch Firefox about 30 seconds into it opening it will suddenly go through a 30 second period of "not responding". Zoom,...
  9. Windows Update Yesterday 23 Aug 20

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update Yesterday 23 Aug 20: After the update yesterday the PC would not restart and I had to do a reboot and lost all Apps. Now the PC is working but I am unable access any files under "this PC" the files are showing but will not open. Any suggestions?...
  10. Update has wiped my entire computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update has wiped my entire computer: Looking for some help. I turned my computer on and it was mid update. Next time i've opened it up and gone to log in everything has gone! Literally the home screen is blank other than the recycling logo. The windows logo won't open anything. The only way i managed to get the...