Windows 10: latest update bug.

Discus and support latest update bug. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have gone back and forth, three times with installing and using restore point to clear this update. 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrickLee66, Sep 7, 2019.

1. latest update bug.

I have gone back and forth, three times with installing and using restore point to clear this update. 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for 64-based System (KB4512941). This update is slowing down windows. After installing, I click on a short cut on desktop, it takes windows 15 seconds to start it's loading circle. My web browser is ok but my web clients are affected (Steam,Origin, Arc ect..) When I use my restore point it works normally again. What I have not done yet is use Uninstall update in settings and bypass it forever, kind of don't want to do it for it's importance but afraid I will have to because it is insanely annoying.

:)

PatrickLee66, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

Naki, Sep 7, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond latest update bug. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 7, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

latest update bug.

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

latest update bug. [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

latest update bug. cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

latest update bug.

1. latest update bug. - Similar Threads - latest update bug

2. Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question: I wanted to ask a question and maybe report a Bug.. The latest RealtekR Audio driver from Microsoft have a strange Bug. there is one Output Speaker/Headphone and two Inputs Stereo Mix and Microphone Array all from RealtekR Audio all of them have Audio enhancements switches...
  3. Microsoft Photos App - Rotation and Crop Bug since latest update.

Microsoft Photos App - Rotation and Crop Bug since latest update.: I have noticed that when i rotate a photo, then select the crop function, the photo is showing as not rotated and have to rotate it again in the crop mode. This never used to be the case and also now sometimes that the photo displayed after fixing the rotation and cropping,...
  4. Possible Bug in Latest Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible Bug in Latest Windows Update?: I believe there may be a bug in the latest Windows 10 Update on December 14, 2020. Since the update, when my desktop computer goes to sleep and I "wake it up," my screen is black, but still shows all of my desktop icons, folders, and task bar items. However I am not able to...
  5. Bug in the latest windows update with printing

Bug in the latest windows update with printing: After the last windows update, when i print from an email, it condenses the print to the upper left corner of the paper. It is not a problem with the HP printer because when i print the same email from an Apple laptop, it works fine. Is Microsoft aware of this problem? How...
  6. Latest Win10 update bug affects my DELL xps 8900

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest Win10 update bug affects my DELL xps 8900: submitted by /u/Azzymuth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7r8cs/latest_win10_update_bug_affects_my_dell_xps_8900/
  7. Windows Latest update bug

Windows Latest update bug: During the latest update version 1809 it failed to update it acted weird, by changing the default output from my Graphics card to my htc vive, this caused a whole mess of problems, in the end my computer crashed 3 times and needed to be recovered from an earlier backup I...
  8. Night light bug not fixed in latest cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light bug not fixed in latest cumulative updates: Hi, Night light is being automatically enabled even in toggle it is off within seconds of signing into user accounts. After all latest cumulative update now I'm seeing my display warmer irrespective of time schedule or whether the toggle is on or off. Can anybody help...
  9. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?: Dear everyone, With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little. 1. If you select a small area, e.g. 20 pixels by 20 pixels, and then try to move this area, the mouse cursor does not change to the...
  10. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...