Windows 10: Latest Update Can't Install On Startup

Discus and support Latest Update Can't Install On Startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned on my laptop to find an update installing. This update got stuck at 36%. I waited a couple oh hours and no luck, so I did what Windows always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DoomotronYT, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Latest Update Can't Install On Startup

I turned on my laptop to find an update installing. This update got stuck at 36%. I waited a couple oh hours and no luck, so I did what Windows always says not to do: turn it off. I tried installing the update again; stuck at 36%. The next time, it tried to undo the changes. It got stuck. I can't get to the desktop because the computer essentially can't get to it, and I've tried to access the BIOS to try safe mode, but no luck. Are there any solutions that work?

:)

DoomotronYT, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 10, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Latest Update Can't Install On Startup

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Latest Update Can't Install On Startup

1. Latest Update Can't Install On Startup - Similar Threads - Latest Update Can't

2. update can't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update can't install: I can't install my windows update and says try again 2017-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB4041689). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cant-install/72ad1890-46f4-4b62-a3e7-df8b8502c96f
  3. Latest Windows 10 Update & Install

Latest Windows 10 Update & Install: Windows downloaded & installed the latest Windows 10 updates & features, May 2019, which successfully installed and updated after restart. The update feature now however continues to download the same updates and then says " updates will be installed after restart". This is...
  4. Can't install windows 10 latest

Can't install windows 10 latest: I updated windows 10, version 1803, but can't install latest version and fail to install. And lost my update..then it is updating again. How could it be possible to install successfully after I update to Windows 10, version 1803. Please help me out. Thanks...
  5. Can't update to latest Windows

Can't update to latest Windows: Hey I am trying to get the latest October 2018 update (build 1809) on my pc since release date. It downloaded but never installed. Initially there were problems I heard about like rolling out in phases and update cancelled due to some bugs, so I assumed this was done in...
  6. Latest Update Won't Install

Latest Update Won't Install: Whatever update it is - the one from June or July - "couldn't finish installing updates." This has been going on almost every day for too long. Microsoft support hasn't given me a solution to this issue. I've run the troubleshooter several times. Where is the manual...
  7. Windows Update Failed To Install Latest Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Failed To Install Latest Update: Hello everyone I have a problem updating my windows to version 1703 (Currently on 1607). What happened was on my PC there was an update available and decided to update after it restarted I got the screen "working on updates" So I decided to leave it there for a while and did...
  8. Latest windows update wont install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest windows update wont install: MY PC has been trying to install an update dai;ly since about last Tuesday. It eventually seems to uninstall what it has installed and go back to how it was. What can I do? 79783
  9. can't startup

in Windows 10 Support
    can't startup: For over a year, I have had Windows 10 on a Lenovo G580 idea pad laptop. A few few minutes ago, I turned the computer on as usual but after seeing the Lenovo logo, a screen appear saying BOOTMGR MISSING Press ctl+alt+del to restart. After doing so, the a screem woth the...
  10. latest win 10 updates affected startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    latest win 10 updates affected startup programs: on 16/17th this month got a few windows updates, since then some of my startup items have become eratic, also i now have 3 startup folders [img] any help sorting this out, cheers 80130