Windows 10: Latest update causing a boot loop?

Discus and support Latest update causing a boot loop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Latest update came out, my computer updated last night. My computer now will boot up, allow me to login for from 3-10 minutes and then reboot back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hutch0607, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Latest update causing a boot loop?

Latest update came out, my computer updated last night. My computer now will boot up, allow me to login for from 3-10 minutes and then reboot back to login. Computer never cycles power at all. Anyone else having issue?

submitted by /u/hutch0607
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hutch0607, Jun 12, 2020

2. Latest update fail now computer is stuck in a boot/loop

We appreciate your update, Scott. We have found another options to resolve your boot loop issue. We suggest that you check and follow the resolutions provided by
    Andre Da Costa and Ramesh.Kumar from these threads:

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Cadastral Win User
    Latest Windows 10 Update has cause a boot loop and caused Boot Device Failure

Using Windows 10 free upgrade from 7. It wanted to install updates like normal. I let it do it's thing, I come back to computer and now I'm stuck in a boot loop and it keeps telling me Boot Device Inaccessible.

I absolutely can not get into Safe Mode.

What causes this just from updating Windows 10?

Cadastral, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Latest update causing a boot loop?

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Latest update causing a boot loop?

1. Latest update causing a boot loop? - Similar Threads - Latest update causing

2. Antivirus cause loop boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus cause loop boot: Today I downloaded Avira antivirus because my laptop was slower than usually and started full virus scan. After almost 2 hour long scan, antivirus found 3 unwanted files and sent them in quarantine. When I deleted those files from quarantine, antivirus wanted to restart...
  3. Antivirus cause loop boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus cause loop boot: Today I downloaded Avira antivirus because my laptop was slower than usually and started full virus scan. After almost 2 hour long scan, antivirus found 3 unwanted files and sent them in quarantine. When I deleted those files from quarantine, antivirus wanted to restart...
  4. Latest Update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update caused BSOD: So last night my PC updated to i presume OS Build 19041.1110. Since the update i only get Black Screen of death with visible mouse cursor. I have rebooted and reset windows to no success. I have rebooted in safe mode and disabled my GPU AMD 460 via device manager which then...
  5. Stuck in boot loop after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in boot loop after latest update: I came home today and my laptop must've done an update while I was away somehow. It continuously cycles through screens that say things like "removing latest update" and "automatically repairing". I have no restore point. I have no boot device. I try to do a system reset and...
  6. Latest update cause error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update cause error: I have installed the latest updates which have caused a stop code: unmountable_boot_volume. I am trying to uninstall the update but newed my bitlocker key but it has the incorrect identifier...
  7. PC Stuck in boot-loop windows 2004 latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck in boot-loop windows 2004 latest update: I only updated to 2004 a couple of days ago with no issues, today after downloading some cumulative updates my pc gets stuck in a bootloop. I have been able to uninstall 2004 which is good so I havnt lost anything. Is anyone else having these issues? what could be the reason...
  8. Latest Update Causing Freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Update Causing Freezing?: Hey guys. Latest windows update has been causing me a major headache, I thought it mightve been that issue mentioned about a similar issue but apparently its been fixed, what ive been experiencing has been near identical however, despite being on the most recent windows...
  9. Windows AU Update causing boot loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows AU Update causing boot loop: Hi All, Having an issue updating a laptop. this is a laptop loaded with a custom image which i deploy via SCCM. The image is currently on build 1511, so the update im doing is from 1511 to 1607. The way im updating, is using the Windows 10 update tool:...
  10. Recovery boot loop caused by Lost Boot Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery boot loop caused by Lost Boot Partition: Hello. I have been dualbooting OS X and Windows 8 (then 10) using Clover bootloader for over 2,5 years now. It's not ideal, but it works, or worked, up until today. After restarting from OS X to boot into W10 I got the "infinite spinner", which then (after rebooting) turned...