Windows 10: Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users

Discus and support Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Haven't tried to update my SP3 yet, but thought this would be of interest for other SP owners. http://www.windowslatest.com/2019/08...tivity-issues/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanP50, Aug 6, 2019.

1. StanP50 Win User

Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users

StanP50, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Surface Pro 4 Constant WIfi Issues

Hi,

As an initial step I would suggest you install all the pending updates on your computer, update to the latest available build and check if it helps fixing your issue.

Further I would suggest you to refer to the link below which has major fixes to address your issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ce-pro-4?category=networking-and-connectivity

Get back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    wifi issue on surface 3

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you facing this issue after the firmware update?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

As you mentioned that you’re not able to connect to Wi-Fi not only the surface 3 as well as other devices, so issue may not be with your surface 3 it may be with your ISP.

I suggest you to check with your ISP provide.

Keeps us posted on the status of the issue, so that we can help you better.

Arun B J, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users

Latest Update causing Crossfire issues:

Hi Xiltyn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the below link, select appropriate graphic model number and
    download the latest graphics driver. If the graphics driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users

1. Latest update causing WiFi issues on Microsoft Surface for some users - Similar Threads - Latest update causing

2. Windows 10 KB5026361 May 2023 Update is causing issues for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5026361 May 2023 Update is causing issues for some users: Windows 10 KB5026361 (May 2023 Update) is a mess and causing many issues for some configurations. Several readers have contacted us to say they have been experiencing problems after installing Windows 10 May 2023 Update. According to reports, the latest Windows 10 update,...
  3. Windows 10 KB5005033 is causing new issues for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5005033 is causing new issues for some users: Windows 10’s default Alt-Tab functionality appears to be partially broken for some users after the release of two updates – July 2021 preview and August 2021 Patch Tuesday. While the July 2021 preview (KB5004296) was optional, KB5005033 (August 2021 update) is a mandatory...
  4. Windows 10 KB5004945 is causing major issues for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5004945 is causing major issues for some users: Microsoft recently started rolling out Windows 10 KB5004945 emergency update to fix the PrintNightmare bug, but it appears to be causing serious problems for the printers of some users out there, according to various reports on social media platforms and our forums....
  5. The latest Windows 10 update is causing new issues for some users

in Windows 10 News
    The latest Windows 10 update is causing new issues for some users: The latest update for Windows 10 is reportedly causing issues with the system backup tool called ‘File History’ for a small subset of users. In addition to backup issues, users are also finding that the update breaks their webcam, crashes apps, and fails to install in some...
  6. Windows update causes WIFI issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causes WIFI issue: Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but not work on any of my browsers and or games. I tried uninstalling the update but it says. “An error has occured. Not all of...
  7. Windows 10 updates are causing major issues for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates are causing major issues for some users: Windows 10 May 2020 Update and June 2020 cumulative updates are causing a host of problems yet again, with users reporting several issues including problems with Google Chrome and desktop UI over the past few days. Windows 10 May 2020 Update, also known as version 2004, has...
  8. Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem: Ever since latest update around April 20th 2020, I am unable to upload photos into facebook albums. I am able to in Chrome fine, but not Edge since the update. When I click the file/photo to add it just does nothing.. it used to load the files with an option to post when...
  9. Latest Windows Update causes SSD Issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update causes SSD Issues.: Hi, Just wanted to raise an issue that the latest windows update causes a hard drive error on my SSD, and leads to windows not starting up properly. In view of this, I managed to uninstall the latest update and now the errors are gone. As such, can I clarify if I am able to...
  10. Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 version 1803 update causes BSOD for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 version 1803 update causes BSOD for some users: The optional November cumulative update for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) is causing BSOD on the Surface Book 2. Microsoft says that the Windows 10 Build 17134.441 is an optional update and it was released on November 27 to the general public. There appears to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndis.sys error windows 10