Windows 10: Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

Discus and support Latest update deleted my Outlook data? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The latest Windows update caused my Outlook data to disappear along with many icons on my main screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennisHarman2, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

The latest Windows update caused my Outlook data to disappear along with many icons on my main screen.

:)

DennisHarman2, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 16, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 16, 2022
  4. alvez Win User

Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Latest update deleted my Outlook data? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

1. Latest update deleted my Outlook data? - Similar Threads - Latest update deleted

2. Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update deleted my Outlook data?: The latest Windows update caused my Outlook data to disappear along with many icons on my main screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-deleted-my-outlook-data/8e627d9c-7785-4091-9107-f0f5c66817b8
  3. Latest update deleted my Outlook data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update deleted my Outlook data?: The latest Windows update caused my Outlook data to disappear along with many icons on my main screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-deleted-my-outlook-data/8e627d9c-7785-4091-9107-f0f5c66817b8
  4. WILL MY DATA BE DELETED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WILL MY DATA BE DELETED: WILL MY WIN 10 DATA BE DELETED IF I UPGRADE TO WIN 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-data-be-deleted/ed96301a-65ad-45b5-afd9-31a26b94c72a
  5. WILL MY DATA BE DELETED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WILL MY DATA BE DELETED: WILL MY WIN 10 DATA BE DELETED IF I UPGRADE TO WIN 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-data-be-deleted/ed96301a-65ad-45b5-afd9-31a26b94c72a
  6. My outlook data files are corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My outlook data files are corrupt: My outlook data files .pst and .ost are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-data-files-are-corrupt/84df28c2-a40c-4e7d-81d4-cba9416c9b3e
  7. Latest updates deleting all my files

Latest updates deleting all my files: On 8/282019 my computer did an update and all my files were lost. All my videos, pictures etc. All my programs are still installed but lost all my files. I called Microsoft Support because I pay a monthly fee for support and the said my files were gone and basically my comp...
  8. Latest Update deleted my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Update deleted my pictures: So I just updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and it was so nice as to get rid of all of my pictures except for the Uplay folder containing two screenshots for some weird reason I do not understand. I don't understand how this can happen when all I did was to allow...
  9. Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update: Outlook 2019 has a problem in the latest win10, after closing outlook there is an icon in hidden icons, bottom right of screen, that says closing outlook, but it never goes away. I can go to task manager and shut this process down then outlook will reload. Very...
  10. recent update deleted my pictures and outlook

recent update deleted my pictures and outlook: my computer updated Saturday and deleted all my pictures and Outlook, it deleted my favorites and passwords. Tried restore and it just causes more problems. help...