Windows 10: Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Discus and support Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a mobile studio pro 16”, 3 days ago. Day 1: Worked fine, everything went smoothly. Day 2: It updated, then everything went wrong. I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GibbySensei, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

I got a mobile studio pro 16”, 3 days ago.

Day 1: Worked fine, everything went smoothly.

Day 2: It updated, then everything went wrong. I keep getting the blue screen of death message:

“video_scheduler_internal_error”

before I could even log into my account. Then I went here and left a question about ot here and someone told me to update my Graphics cards, so I did in safe mode, the only way I could even get logged into my account. I restarted my computer and the problem is still contining.

Day 3: I reset my computer to factory settings... AND its still doing it!

Anyone have and awnser to my problem!? Is it just my computer is defective or what!?

:)

GibbySensei, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

1. Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?! - Similar Threads - Latest update has

2. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...: After receiving recent update I'm now getting a blue screen error. I can't uninstall the update because I can't remember my password because I only use a pin normally to get into my account. I have access to my Microsoft account on my phone and I have my authenticator app on...
  3. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...: After receiving recent update I'm now getting a blue screen error. I can't uninstall the update because I can't remember my password because I only use a pin normally to get into my account. I have access to my Microsoft account on my phone and I have my authenticator app on...
  4. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  6. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  7. "Blue screens of death" and freezing after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Blue screens of death" and freezing after latest update.: Hi, I've had this PC for nearly two years now without any issues. I just installed the latest Microsoft updates a few days ago and ever since then, my PC has been experiencing several issues. The dreaded "blue screen of death." and periodic freezing. My PC occasionally...
  8. Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death

Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death: After updating my Acer laptop for the most resent update it took me to the "blue screen of death". I looked around but there is no optional reset. I went through all 6 options in advanced settings I had. (these were my only options) •Startup rest couldn't find an...
  9. Blue screen of death after latest windows update

Blue screen of death after latest windows update: So computer got updated over night two days ago, woke up to a blue screen of death with clock_watchdog_timeout, rebooted but same thing again. Managed to get into safe mode, checked the memory tool etc with no issues and also did a stress test of the cpu with no issue....
  10. Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!: Hi, The issue I have been having is related to the latest Windows 10 update which installed on my laptop (HP Envy 13) around December 23. After the update the laptop refused to boot up, giving me the notorious “blue screen of death” and a notification of some SrtTrail.txt...